Closed Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow missy that is really wonderful news!!

And Jem jems that is excellent about your hcg being the highest in 7 years!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello. It’s been soooo long since I’ve popped in here and it looks like there’s been a lot happening.

I wanted a break from BFNs, BFPs and TTC. It’s a very frustrating process and also very upsetting when no-one wants to support you. The fact that I have a DS means that I’m not allowed to feel sad/depressed for wanting another, I should just suck it up and stop being so selfish. I bet families with more than one child don’t have to put up with that.

Crofty – good luck on your biopsy. I had mine a week before Christmas and the results came back positive for NK cells, but not through the roof. Dr M has stocked me up on so much drugs I hope they work

Lilly – OMG, congratulations on your pregnancy, that is so wonderful, when are you due? So exciting

Jems – I’m so happy to hear of your BFP, congratulations hun. I wish you the best pregnancy ever

Beanie – well done on your BFP too, so nice to hear such great news

Sharlein – my heart goes out to you, I’m sorry it was a BFN this time. I was hoping the DHEA might do the trick this time. I’ve been on it since August (I don’t think I’m supposed to be on it for that long though). I do believe it helped me the last 2 cycles, even though they turned out to be BFNs. Will you cycle again?

Eaglegirl – I’m very sorry you had a m/c. Wishing you all the best in your next cycle

Jeannie – how have you been my dear? Was thinking of you too, what are you up to? You are so very sweet to think of me. Good luck in your next cycle

AFM – cycle no. 6 has started, just pill popping and starting sniffing next week, I pick up all the meds on Monday. I’m already not feeling positive, I even wonder what’s driving me to go again. I will do a 7th cycle and then unfortunately have to call it quits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AOB hopefully cycle number 6 is the best cycle of them all.

jem jems, how did your bloods go??

Mine have more than doubled- up from 163 to 560 in 48hrs! Wahoooo!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (26-03-2013),Twocam  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here, nit sure if i'm on the right thread as you all seem so much further along than me!

Am towards the end of my first cycle at WFC. On a long down so started in feb on the pill, lucrin early march and gonal f last week. Went in today for us and only have 4 follicles. 2 at 12, 1 at 9 and 1 at4mm. So epu is postponed (supposed to be Monday). My FS has now increased the gonal f from 350 to 450! The nurse said to just wait and see what the scan says on mon and if my BT shows good numbers, but I'm freaking that I've spent the last two months on this and might not even get to collect any eggs!

i know at my age and with low amh I was never going to get lots of eggs, but to get 2 or none when I've been on such a high dose- is that common?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefs....I'm sorry, I'm also new to this (still on the Pill, haven't started meds yet). I'm 41 and my AMH is 3.8 so I'm really worried about follicle numbers. What is the smallest number of follies they will try EPU with? I hope that bump in meds is successful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beanie well it's either or producing those lovely HCG increases. Well done you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ace hi and welcome back. I'm in awe... for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi twocam

i'm not sure what their magical number is. The nurse seemed to think if we cd get the two follicles to get to the right size then they wd go to epu. Everything seems to be riding on my scan on Monday

i'm 39 with an amh of 1.5 so I was hoping with the meds to at least get three or 4 eggs! I'm worried we might go in and get two but none fertilise! DH says we only need 1 to fertilise - which is true!

on another note, where do I put that signature thingy with all your stats?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon everyone!!!

Well, I'm booked in for a transfer this Monday!!! I spoke with Cecelia and George this morning, George is going to ring me back tomorrow to let me know how my embies are looking. Not sure if I should book my flights now or wait until tomorrow???? my 2 little embies don't mind defrosting.
    Hope you are all enjoying your weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls... Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm currently sitting at the speedway in the sun waiting for the racing to start.

AOB- so nice to see / hear from you again. I have everything crossed for you for this next cycle. People are I sensitive. Just because you have DS doesn't mean you for want number two as badly as anyone else. Try not to listen to them. Xxx

Beanie- yay !! Those results are awesome!!! So happy for you.

Welcome chief- I hope your stay at westmead is a short one. I only had 3 follicles in my first cycle and I had an EPU.

Wickets - that's great news. Good luck for Monday. Sending sticky thoughts.

Well I sat at the dr for an hour last night and ended up walking out.. So I went back thi morning and had another set of bloods so should have result on Monday. My GP giggled at me when I said I wanted another one. Heheh but he understood.

Xoxoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (26-03-2013)