Closed Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo look at all these BFP's so happy for you all.

Jems the only day they don't recommend you DTD is Transfer day. As the nurse told us in EPAC that nothing you do can cause a miscarriage (within reason) if lifting heavy boxes/ sex caused miscarriages then there wouldn't be any abortion clinics, so relax and enjoy this time with your DH. Try not to stress yourself out.

Good luck Crofty How was the Sylvia Day book your friend got you?

AFM I have also been MIA I just returned from 2 weeks in Perth where I had my follow up US which confirmed that we did Miscarriage the embie didn't progress from the previous week, so I went to the King Edward Hospital the next day and luckily someone cancelled so I had my D&C done there and then. I was glad to have it done and out of the way before a close friends wedding the following weekend.
    I have made my next appointment with Howy which I have to wait till May so I'm having the next few months of being healthy so in 3 months I have some nice and healthy eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillystay- yes, this was our first transfer. We did our first cycle in january, but had to do a freeze all due to ohss. So very glad we did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies. Just a quick question. WFC are sending out my letter today for U/S. mine will be early because of previous ectopic. But can't have at 6weeks coz I'll be in Melbourne. FN gave me the number to call to book scan but it disappeared out o my phone. Does anyone have that number?

Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon wonderful people.

I am booked in for my scan on the 2nd April. So that will be 6weeks 4 days. I should see a heart beat by then yes?? I'm very excited. I just can't wait for it to come. They wanted the 29th , 6 weeks but it's Good Friday and I will be in Victoria. Ahhhh now for the next week and a half to go quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jem jems that is very exciting. So much waiting around this baby making stuff, huh?! Heres hoping for a beautiful, healthy little baby on that ultrasound screen!
    Have you gone to get a blood test? I went to the gp today and I should get my results back tomorrow afternoon.

I am on this fb page for ivf-ers and everyone was quite shocked that westmead don't do bloodtests. Does anyone know why they don't?

I took another test this morning- a little darker than yesterdays! And my temp was still nice and high. No sign of my period which was due either yesterday or today! Hoping the blood test agrees with all of this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It a killer isn't it beanie. I went this afternoon and had a blood test so should have the results tomorrow at some point.

I'm not sure why they dnt do them at WFC. The only time I had bloods was when I had my chemical pregnancy.

I hope both our results are great tomorrow. xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, me too!!

I have just been asking my husband if we could go get a clear blue test.. I want to read those words! But I think I will hold out for the results tomorrow.

Hope you get a good nights rest tonight. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations beanie....love, love, love these BFP's.
    Wishing you all the very best. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much sharlein!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I saw a heartbeat at our 7+1 appt. I think you'll be good!