Closed Thread
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Thanks lovely ladies... I think I'm loosing my mind a little more now. Paranoid trips to the toilet to check there's no bleeding.

Beanie- I've been feeling a little bit sick on and off but dot know if that's anything or just I've been sick. I've had mild cramping on and off as well. The biggest thing is I've been really constipated!!!

I didn't test again this morning. Gonna leave that till tomorrow.
    Jem, I checked my loo paper every single time that I peed for at least the first trimester. Wish I was kidding you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jems so so so happy for you.... wohoo BFP. Wonder if its one or two...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Thanks lovely ladies... I think I'm loosing my mind a little more now. Paranoid trips to the toilet to check there's no bleeding.

Beanie- I've been feeling a little bit sick on and off but dot know if that's anything or just I've been sick. I've had mild cramping on and off as well. The biggest thing is I've been really constipated!!!

I didn't test again this morning. Gonna leave that till tomorrow.

JemJems - that is nothing. I took it to a whole other level and POAS every day (sometimes twice a day) until my 7 week scan!!! I was so nervous and it was the only thing that made me feel better......haha

I am so excited for you. And just putting it out there that I think there is two in there for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news JemJems, congratulations!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The things we do are nuts aren't they. Hahah. The wait till u/s will be interesting. Waiting to see how many we have. I think I could handle two.. Bit hey as long as there is one I'm happy.

I do have a question - maybe a little tmi. What are your views on sex after transfer?? We haven't since we had transfer but DH is now starting to ask when... And everything I google one page says no one says yes. One says till you get a positive test one says first scan and others say not until after 12 weeks. All a little bit confusing for me. Help is much needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally wondering the same thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so awesome JemJems! I'd say by the look of that positive you definitely have 2 on board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were careful.. (probably OVERLY careful) and waited until we saw our little jellybean at the 7 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks missy.. That's my next two week wait. Lol. I had a dream two weeks ago that we had 5!! Haha. DH said he's running away if I hve 5. Lol.

Beanie it's so confusing. I don't want to do anything to compromise little blip ( I stole the name from 50 shades. ) but I think we are both getting a little frustrated.

Thanks mrs jag... Every website says something different. Grrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Jemjems!!!! Well done - all the best for the lead up to your 7 week scan!!!!

AFM - sorry been MIA - I've been away interstate for work , am back now and been spending some time with DH so haven't had much time to read and catch up with everyone

I have my biopsy scheduled for Monday - so all systems go again with us - can't wait!!!!

Catch up soon girls xoxo Crofty