Closed Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi Everyone,
    I hope you are all doing fantastic. Been thinking about all your journeys just havn't had the chance to get on.
    Mrsjag- how us everything going?????
    Kylee, MTC, Lilly, Andrea, Jen, Jeanie....& anyone else my tiny little brain forgot...I hope you are all happy, healthy & full if positive energy. Babydust to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlein123 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I hope you are all doing fantastic. Been thinking about all your journeys just havn't had the chance to get on.
    Mrsjag- how us everything going?????
    Kylee, MTC, Lilly, Andrea, Jen, Jeanie....& anyone else my tiny little brain forgot...I hope you are all happy, healthy & full if positive energy. Babydust to you all.
    How are YOU doing, lovely?

I'm 6 weeks, 3 days. Plugging along nervously - I think I'll relax next week at our first ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi Mrs jag.......I'm fantastic.....just getting on with life I suppose...nit much I can do. I see Dr Fong next Thursday & go from there.
    So glad u & bubs are going well hun. So happy for u. Hard to believe that 6 weeks gas fine so fast. Wow
    Not much else to report only that I'm trying to get off the 5kgs I out on during treatment. I'm determined to look good on the beach if I can't be pregnant yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I confirmed O yesterday so my period is now due in 2 weeks at which I point I will start jabbing! YAY! Very excited. The femara has given me my shortest cycle ever. I am hopeful about this month actually but must plan ahead and get myself mentall ready for IVF next.
    I have my nurses appointment friday. looking forward to that now. Although when i look at the dates it looks like my egg transfer date will fall right around the October long weekend. Are they open on public holidays???

how is everyone else doing? This thread has been much quieter sinces the new one started? Where is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag – thanks for asking about me, been thinking of you, how have you been hun? Your 7 weeks scan is next week, when? I can’t wait to hear how it all goes . I don’t know if you have bought anything for your DH tomorrow but I saw a father’s day card that said “To the father-to-be” and thought of you

Sharlein – good luck with seeing Dr Fong next week , wishing you the best, you sound like you’re in fantastic hands with Dr Fong. I like your theory about losing weight, I would like to lose 5-10 kilos and would love to look good on the beach too

Andrea – so great that femara is working for you, so fantastic about a confirmed O yesterday, can’t wait for you to start the IVF process soon . Good luck with your nurses appointment next Friday. I think they are open public holidays (I only know of them closing around Christmas/New Year), a question to ask the nurses next week to confirm. Thanks for asking about me. You’re right, I don’t know what it is but since this new thread has started it’s gone very quiet in here, was thinking the same thing

Lilly – how have you been going, have you met up with Dr Fong yet or is it still coming up. Hope you get some answers soon and you can start again

Rosewhite – what has happened since your cancelled FET, has your fluid been checked/drained? What’s the next step?

Jems – your tatt should be ready now, I’m impatient you know. I’m sure it looks lovely. Have you started your new job yet?

Jeannie – what have you been up to?

Kylee – how’s driving around in your new car going?

Lynlee – are you still around?

AFM - The naturopath went better than expected, we were with her for an hour, the first consultation is supposed to be 30 minutes. I obviously had a lot to tell her about our 5 year TTC journey. She believes we can fall pregnant again (she didn’t say that exactly of course, but she was very hopeful). It’s a 4 month pre-conception program where we would take supplements, eat more healthy to detox our body and just take better care of ourselves. She was very supportive of helping me with any immune issues I have that is causing my body to reject the embryo’s, so that was great. She works with Genea so when we have blood/sperm tests that’s where we go. I’m glad we went as it’s another option for us to try. We did end up staying in the city for dinner, it was a good night.

On Thursday I saw Dr C-M for the first time and she was great too. She seemed interested in helping me and was very encouraging. She got an sms during our appointment and didn’t cut me off so she could check it out, unlike my last FS. Next Thursday I’m booked in for a hysteroscopy , I can’t believe it, things just went so quickly. The earliest appointment I could make with my last FS was on 17 Sept, by that time I would have seen my new FS and had my surgery and possibly a follow up appointment. I was very concerned about having the hysteroscopy and D&C as I’ve heard such bad things about D&Cs. I’ve only ever had one and I think that was enough. She assured me she wouldn’t be scraping my lining, just taking a very thin sample for investigation. The only thing I’m scared about is the needles and them having a hard time finding my vein, that’s the most painful and frustrating thing with me.

Rosewhite – I mentioned the fluid in my uterus and she said if she sees it on Thursday she will drain it out. I showed her the pictures and report from my last ultrasound in May and she wasn’t too concerned. I told her about you and how Dr Bradbury cancelled your FET because of this. I’ll mention it again when I see her after the op.

In other news, I am thinking of changing my username to Ace of Base soon because I heard their song the other day and now I can’t stop singing it “All that she wants” and it describes how I am at the moment
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 01-09-2012 at 14:04.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi lovely ladies.

Have been sooo busy. Started my new job last week so my brain is fried trying to remember new codes and products. And being the new girl is weird.

6 weeks feels like its gone so quickly mrsjag- hope your feeling great.

Sharlien- in still trying to get the eight off to. I think I only have about 2 weeks left to get rid of it. :S hope I can get there.

Andrea- it has been quite. I got on this morning and though I would have pages and pages to go through. Glad your feeling positive.

Kylee, Jeanie, MTC, lily and everyone else. I hope you are all well and happy.

Love and hugs to all. Xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

MTC- we must have posted at the same time. Lol. Still haven't finished the tatt. Just waiting for him to be ready to do it. Started my new job last Thursday. It was good. Very brain frying but good. I'm struggling with the weight thing. I've lost a kilo that's it in the last four weeks. So I still have another 4 to lose in the next two weeks.

The naturopath sounds interesting. I've thought about going to one but just never got there. You are sounding very positive. So thats a great thing. I've had a couple of d&c's and mine have always been fine. I think if the next one doesn't stick dr Bradbury will make me go in for one.

Hope all have enjoyed there weekends. Back to it in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well.

I haven't been online much lately as I've been trying to think about something other then babies (or lack there of!!) as it just makes me sad Bit hard to avoid though when I swear every person I know is announcing baby number two or three. Feel like I am being left behind........anyhoo. Have been good though. Just trying to eat well, excercise more and enjoy life with my hubby and step kids.

MrsJag - how are you feeling hun? When is your scan?

MumtoChris - sounds like things went really well with your new FS. Sounds like she is really interested and forming a new plan for you. What is a hysteroscopy? Good luck with it!! Will be thinking of you

Sharlein - Good luck with Dr Fong on Thursday. I am seeing her on Friday so we might be cycling around the same time?

jeannie - how are you going lovely?

JemJems - Congrats on starting the new job!! Its always such a stressful time isn't it learning everything all over again. At least it might be helping keep your mind of the baby making a little? What's the next steps for you? When will you be cycling again?Hi to Rosewhite, Kylee, Andrea and anyone I have missed!!

AFM - Next appointment with Dr Fong is on Friday. We will hopefully have some of the test results back and be able to firm up a plan. AF is due in about two weeks time so hoping I'll be able to jump into that cycle. Really over the waiting, I am so impatient Trying not to think about it all too much and just hope it will be our turn soon. Just have to keep the hope alive I guess.x
    Last edited by Lillystar; 04-09-2012 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys, this is real. We had our scan today - and we saw a tiny jellybean... with a heartbeat! 7 weeks, 1 day. A nice, single bub. I am in complete joy/shock. I want you all to be here with me, so badly. x
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY MrsJag!!! Such awesome news. You guys must be over the moon. So happy for you. Your bubba looks beautiful xx