Closed Thread
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jemjems - I don't know how you haven't tested!! Well done!!!

Well, my "smiley kit" arrived in the mail today!! Will be getting a call from one of the ladies from Westmead tomorrow!! Am getting excited, but am still worried about only having 2 embies left.
    It's almost the weekend, yay!!! Have a good one girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jem jems.. At the moment I am the same as you. Don't want to test cause i am so afraid of a bfn!! But I am only 2 (or 3)dp5dt (do you count the day of transfer or not?). So it may change by early next week. Why do they tell you to wait 14 days?!? I am not meant to test until the 26th?! I guess they just want you to be sure. But well done for not testing. That is some very impressive self control.

Wickets that is awesome that your'e about to start again. How exciting! What do you mean by smiley kit? Is that just the ovulation stuff?

I don't feel pregnant, which is totally getting me down a bit. But I am sure that it's way too early to 'feel' it. I just don't feel ANY different. Maybe just slightly more insane than normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beanie. You count from the day after transfer I'm pretty sure. I'm not sure why 14 days. My first two transfers were 11 days. It's weird. So Sunday would be 11 days. But I think I'm set in Saturday now as long as AF doesn't show up. Lol.
    I hope your two weeks goes really quickly. Xoxox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jem jems only one more day to go!!

Meanwhile i am going crazy at 3dp5dt!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I want to test tomorrow. But DH is now trying to get me to wait until Wednesday!!! I'm gonna try and con him tonight into letting me do it tomorrow!!

I know how you feel Hun.. I think I'm loosing my mind!! Lol. I don't know how I have made it 9 days!! I really don't think I can wait another five!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JemJems - you are a better woman than me.....haha. I always did them on my own when DH wasn't there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lily. That's always a thought. Hahaha. I might try and sneak off and do it tomorrow morning.

I am being a paranoid go to the toileter. I am so freaking out that AF Is going to show up. So I keep going every 20 minutes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks trying to post replies on my phone! Grr! Rant over

Good luck JemJems and Beanie! My fingers and toes are crossed for both of you x

So sorry to see your bad news Sharlein ((hugs)) x

Very excited for you Wickets! Sending lots of positive vibes for your two embies! x

Hi to everyone else! (see above phone rant and apologies for not doing more personals).

Thanks to everyone for the nice, positive messages! I'm over my sulks now even though we are facing a 12 month wait to see a genetic councillor (sigh) After weeks of trying (and rejections) I've finally been approved for my new car (!) which has given me something to look forward to. Now I have a TWW for my car instead of the long awaited TWW. It's not much but it gives me something else to focus on until we can start our next round of IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all!!

Missy - I'm sorry you have a wait ahead of you. Try and stay positive, that when all of this is over you will be in the best possible place to start. xx a new car is always exciting!! I want one so bad.

Well ladies I didn't POAS again this morning. I have come to a compromise. DH caved in and said Monday I said today. So I halved it and am going to do it tomorrow morning.
    But still no AF- so thats very exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh you are GOOD! No AF is great though xxx