Closed Thread
Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news JemJems! Hope your TWW goes super quick!

Hi everyone, hope you are all well x

We've been dealt another blow... I now have to go see a genetic councillor before Dr Bradbury will allow us to do another cycle... It can take months to get in to see the GC I'm so sick and tired of hurdles... It makes me feel like just giving up!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy14 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news JemJems!!!!

Missy14 - Just think how strong your legs will be jumping over all those hurdles. Hang in there, big cuddles to you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Missy14  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missy I'm sorry that your journey seems to be a windy road instead of a highway. Do you think Dr B is just being cautious or is it good to get as much testing as possible out of the way early on? We are going with Dr Bradbury too, first appt in a few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow JemJems what a cool picture! Imagine having THAT to show your twins one day (hey, one can dream!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy I am so sorry that you have had a set back. what a heart ache! I was with dr bradbury as well (really like her), she said that she is one of the most cautious FS at westmead, which is probably a good thing- but can be really hard when it means so much waiting! Hopefully it means a healthier environment for a little bub to grow in one day.

Jem jems that is very cool! Two?! Wowwee.. Hope you can stay sane in the tww.

I have been doing LH tests the past 3 days.. with no darkening line. But I have had serious ovulation symptoms. So messaged a photo of the tests to cecilia this morning. She said to come in for a blood test, which i did. And I just go the message to say I am ovulating now Which makes me really happy! I thought maybe my cycles might still be out from the IVF drugs. I have been booked in for an ET on tues!! Do they update you on how your embryos are developing? For those that have been through an ET was it quick? I am trying to decide whether I should go to work afterwards?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I AM super excited and just hoping this two weeks goes quickly I want test sooo bad already. Haha

Missy I'm sorry you have another bump in the road... But hopefully it means your journey will be a smoother quicker one.

Beanie- I have had a few FET now. All my embies this time were frozen day 1. I didn't get a call for any updates the first cycle but this one I did because it was supposed to be a 3 day transfer and we pushed it out till 5.
    It only takes like 10 minutes. I always take the day off to go home and relax afterwards but completely up to you.

Good luck for Tuesday. Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jem jems. I have decided to take the afternoon off work I think it will be good to just relax. Cecilia got back to me and said that she will only update me if they aren't doing so well.. so here's hoping I don't hear anything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news is good news beanie!!! Take it easy over the weekend. We will all e thinking f you on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...

Jemjems - I just wanted to pop in and say thats a nice looking blast on board. Very nice. Good luck sweetie.

And yer I know it's been Atleast a good 6 months since I posted if not more. But I pop in every month or so.

Hugs to all. Kylee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Kylee!! I'm getting impatient already. Lol.
    How have you been?? I hope everything is going well for you. Xoxoxo