Closed Thread
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Andrea - I can't imagine how sad you guys must have been. Sending you lots of love & best wishes for the FET. x

Lilly - you're doing well! I don't think the nerves EVER go away. I still get anxious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to everyone, hope you have all recovered from your Christmas & New Year festivities

Andrea
    – I’m so sorry to hear of your miscarriage , I’m glad you already have a plan in place for a FET

Jeannie – I’m still 50 Shades obsessed. I have so many pin-up boys now, I wouldn’t mind if any one of them visited . So glad you’re feeling positive about this cycle, hope everything is going well

Lily – so wonderful to hear of your 7 week scan, hope you’re feeling great

AFM
    – I have my follow up appointment post-surgery on Friday, then I’ll have more of an idea of when I can cycle again. The wait is agony, my last cycle was in July!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi WFC girls happy 2013!!!! Hope you all had a great Chrissy and are ready for some great news from everyone pending their arrivals of new bubbas and some bfp's for the rest of us!!!

Eagle girl, read what happened to you with your work, hope you either got the job that you went to interview for or have sorted out with your manager and HR (or been moved to another team/section) guess your work doesn't have the work/home balance down pat there

Hi sharlein123 - hope your well and enjoying your break from cycling

Beanie87-how's your cycle going??? How are you finding all the meds?

Mrs jag, how are you feeling? How many weeks are you now??? How wonderful that your going to have a little princess all our fingers are X that your little girl doesn't have any problems either and that your decision not to conduct further tests was the right decision

Lillystar - great news on your 7w scan!!! Hope you've stopped poas now hope you OB appt went well

Hi wickets, how did your FET go?

Jeannie1- have you got epu date yet a hope there's some nice follies growing!!!

Good luck possanda with your appt with dr Fong

Andreasoe84 - so sorry to hear of you MC hope your FET went well!!!

AOB - glad to hear your still obsessed with FSOG how did your follow up appt with Dr M go?? What was your biopsy results? I have a biopsy scheduled for 11th of feb and then decide the protocol and dosage - my BTs came back that I had positive results for and imbalance in NK cells and T-regulatory cells and he also advised that previous BTs have also indicated I also have a slight MTFHR gene (which my fs has never been concerned with) however all combined, the results indicate this could effect implantation (hoping this is the reason why I've never had a positive HPT!!!!)

Been pretty quiet in hear lately- there should be some EPU's coming up soon!!!!

AFM - well we got through Chrissy relatively unscathed this year - (thank heavens) would never wish another like the year before last - should be ready to cycle again in feb/march - hoping this will be our lucky one, still taking DHEA, and noticed how oily my hair has been getting this time around - good luck everyone xo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crofty,
    No FET yet, have waited for a "smiley" for the last 7 days and it hasn't happened!! (it' gone awol!!) Went for a blood test today, will know more tomorrow. Thanks for asking, hope this year is the one for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I'm still here, lurking and ready to cheer on as things start picking up for 2013. Good luck to those in the thick of things & ready for action!

crofty - thanks for asking! I'm doing well, 27 weeks today and ready to hit the final stretch. Baby girl has been kicking and moving and is super low/wedged right in my back! I'm praying she is healthy too; we won't know the outcome of our chromosomal stuff until she's born, but I am so ready to meet her. Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone... Happy new year and I hope you all had wonderful xmas's. I've been laying low... Still reading but not posting. Have had a nice break and ready to get back into things now.

On iPhone so I will do personals tonight.. Just wanted to duck in and say hi.

First bloods on the 28th. Cecelia is taking tomorrow. Hopefully body co operates and I can have FET in the next couple of weeks. I have asked about possibility of transferring 2 embryos. Does anyone know how procedure goes for being allowed to do this??

Xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got off the phone with Ceceila, no FET for me this month, stupid body!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear wickets is that cause you haven't "O'd"???

Hey jemjems- WFC ate quite strict with double transfer, usually dependant in age (I think usually over 35) so I'm over that mark and depending on how many unsucessful cycles - they usually only also transfer 1 good embryo and one not so good in the 1st instances (that's been my double transfers) until my last FET where both embryos where good enough to transfer but only after my FS put the "sticker" on the file - which is the go ahead for a double transfer of good embryos - hope this makes sense??? And best to speak to your FS as well

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi,

Sorry to hear that wickets.. The waiting Is horrible. X

Thanks crofty.. I assumed they would say no.. But I though i would ask the question. Cecelia is ringing tomorrow so I'm sure I will know then. I've only had two transfers so that will probably work against me to.

Thanks
    Reviews

No worry jemjems - I think it's more the nurses you have to win over as well - hahaha they are pretty strict