Closed Thread
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Beanie - you will be fine and it'll be worth it in the end!!

How is everyone else going? Who is cycling this month?? Good luck ladies. I'll be thinking of you and sending loads of positive thoughts your way.

AFM - had our 7 week scan today (at 7 weeks 1 day) and we have a baby in there!! Bub was measuring 7 weeks 2 days, 1.09cm and a heartbeat of 139 BPM. I still can't believe it as I'm still not feeling much except I'm tired and a bit emotional so was so so so happy to see bub in there. I have been so nervous that I have POAS every day for like 3 weeks.....haha. Need to give that up now and try and relax as much as I can. Long way to go yet but we are over the moon and so so so excited.

Hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post

AFM - had our 7 week scan today (at 7 weeks 1 day) and we have a baby in there!! Bub was measuring 7 weeks 2 days, 1.09cm and a heartbeat of 139 BPM. I still can't believe it as I'm still not feeling much except I'm tired and a bit emotional so was so so so happy to see bub in there. I have been so nervous that I have POAS every day for like 3 weeks.....haha. Need to give that up now and try and relax as much as I can. Long way to go yet but we are over the moon and so so so excited.

Hope you are all well xx
    Wonderful news. My little one was exactly the same as yours at that time - same measurements, same heartbeat... I wonder if that means you'll have a girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJag - Maybe!! We are not going to find out though until the birth. Though I am a bit scared I'll find out accidently as our OB uses a super fancy scan. Hoping it doesn't show too much.....haha

I have my first OB appointment on Thursday so looking forward to finding out a bit more about what happens now.

How are you feeling? I have been reading along on your blog. You are looking gorgeous!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lilly! I'm doing really well. Aside from some shocker back pain that's just started flaring up, I'm really enjoying pregnancy. As long as this baby is happy and healthy, I'm happy too!

You're going to have such a great surprise at the end. My OB always sends me to the professional scan places (they're pretty awesome) so just make sure you tell them as they start. Most are VERY good at keeping the secret for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Lillystar!!!

Just wondering if any of you ladies might be able to help?? I am booked in for my first FET this month and just found out I start using the "smiley kit" on the 14th. Once you ovulate (or the kit tells you that you have) when do you go in for the transfer?? And also, when they do the thaw, if they don't use all that has been thawed, do they re-freeze? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wickets

What day are your embies frozen on? Usually once the test kit shows you are ovulating you then go in after how ever many days your embryos were frozen at.

So for instance I had 5 day embies frozen. Once it was confirmed that I was ovulating I then went in 5 days later for transfer. They thawed mine on the day and only thawed one at a time (luckily my first one thawed ok, so I have 3 frozen still).

If yours were frozen at 1 day then it would depend on if they were going to try and grow them to 3 or 5 days? I think they usually then thaw them according to the day they want to transfer. So thaw them so they can grow (so if you were doing a three day, they would transfer 3 days later, 5 day 5 days later). I am pretty sure they will then refreeze but usually only high quality 5 dayers......but I could be wrong as mine were always already frozen on 5 days from my fresh cycle.

Hope that sort of makes sense.

Good luck!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lillystar, they were all frozen on day 1 (as my progesterone was too high). Now that you've mentioned it, I think something about day 5 was mentioned. I will be giving them a call but wanted to wait until I stared the ovulation kit. Being in QLD I always panic that I won't have enough time to organise things! Do they charge extra to re freeze the left overs? Thanks again for your help xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys, second morning of injections for me with gonal F. So I am a newbie and i am freaking out a little. My husband did the injection this morning. Yesterday when I was being shown how to do it, I had to click down on the pen/needle for 10s. Today when my husband did it.. he clicked down quickly, but held it in for about 10s (might of been a second or two less?!). And there were a few drops left over on the needle when he pulled it out. Do you think it will be ok?? When we read the instructions for the pen it sounds more like you just need to keep it in for 10.
    Anyway, just thought I would jump on here and ask. Has anyone else ever done a less than ideal injection? I know I probably sound ridiculous.. its all just very new and a little stressful. I am just worried enough went in. I might give the nurse a call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alright I talked to the nurse.. she said not to worry at all. I just had to check that the pen had gone down to 225 and it had. So I think I am all good.
    I am just so nervous about doing it wrong and then it not working. Its stressful! But its day 2 of my first ever cycle, so I guess it will get easier.

We had a snake in our house this morning when I woke up and I think that got me on edge.. I almost forgot to do the injection!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi ladies & welcome to the newbies
    It's a tough road ivf the highs and the lows but leaning on the lovely girls in here really helps.
    Lily I am so excited for you!
    Mrs Jag not long now you must be so looking forward to meeting your little girl.
    AOB -couldn't recall your name change-sorry how's life in your 50 shades world - you must have been thrilled by that email, now you just needs visit from your pin-up boy
    Sharlein - when are you cycling again ? I too had a few months off to regain my sanity.
    Everyone else I missed - hi!!! I'm on the mobile so it makes it a bit tough to follow -up without taking notes lol
    Afm- lucrin begins tonight ! Yay! Let the fun begin! Feeling really positive this round and also going in the clinical acupuncture trial through westmead, can't hurt :-)
    Bye for now ladies xx