Closed Thread
Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishing you all a lovely new year. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year all Here's hoping we get some more BFP in 2013.

I have had a bit of a funny end to my year last Friday my manager pulls me into a meeting with HR and decides to bring up my absentism and the fact I exceeded my sick leave (due to being put in hospital after my last EPU) and that it didn't fit in with the businesses needsand my development need is to forsee all my leave. Well I will tell did this arc me up I went at her all guns blazing I don't think she knew what hit her, I asked her and HR how do you forsee being rushed to hospital?? and asked her to explain what she was saying? Are you telling me I can't go through IVF because it doesn't fit in with the company? I didn't get a response of course but the HR manager was useless and I had to control the meeting because either of them had any idea what they were doing. In a 1 and a half meeting I basically told her she is a bad manager, has no compassion and because she can't perform in her job she can't go blaming everyone else for her failures. I did come out of the meeting feeling good I don't think she or the HR manager did though.

I did have a job interview that afternoon fingers crossed I will get it but if not just have to keep looking.

On another note I got my AF yesterday so here is hoping WFC will let me go ahead with a FET this month.

Hope you all had a lovely Festive season.to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year lovely ladies.

Hope everyone is good. Fingers crossed 2013 is a brilliant year for all of us.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Happy New Year everyone. I don't get on here much as I gave not been cycling & trying not to think about it too much.
    Wishing all you beautiful ladies the best in finally getting your BFP's. This year is going to be absolutely amazing. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going in first thing tomorrow morning! First IVF round for us. I will be in nice and early to try and get an appointment as quick as possible. Day one was yesterday, so they said its fine for me to start on day 3 (which is tomorrow).
    Was freaking out a little when my period actually arrived this month. Could not believe that we were starting IVF at 25.. definitely not what I was expecting. But here we are... the day before starting. And looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you beanie87, have fun trying to get to sleep tonight!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Best wishes Beanie. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlein123 For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks very much guys! Will let you know how it all goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did my first injection this morning with the nurse. Definitely looked scarier than it felt! I was so relieved. I hardly felt it go in. The nurse said the Orgalutran one is harder to push in, so that one may sting a little more. I can't believe we have started! I had a little tear in the car on the way home...we have been trying for about 21 months.. but I have wanted children for much, much longer than that. So has my husband. And to finally have a little hope is the best feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beanie - Good luck hon. The first injections are always the most nerve wracking, but you'll be a pro in no time! x