Closed Thread
Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    Thank you lovely - excited but doesn't feel real yet!!

Dr Fong just called - my HCG two days ago at 16dpo was 307!! Hope it keeps climbing
    That's huge! Mine was only 238 at 17dpo. Sounds strong!!!!
    I know it's early but all is crossed for a nice sticky bub. What a great early Christmas gift. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    That's huge! Mine was only 238 at 17dpo. Sounds strong!!!!
    I know it's early but all is crossed for a nice sticky bub. What a great early Christmas gift. xx
    Thanks lovely. Just hard to believe as I don't feel any different other the tired. Fingers crossed. Will feel better after the 7 week scan (hopefully!!).

Best Christmas present ever!

Hope all is going well with your bubba. Just caught up on your blog. You are looking gorgeous with your bump xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    AFM - well........it appears that we are pregnant!! I am still so so so so so nervous after my chemical in Feb. But we transferred a beautiful early blast FET two weeks ago. And from 6dp5dt we have had positive tests. We are now 13dp5dt and the test line is dark and still there!! So according to WFC we are pregnant and have been booked in for our 7 week scan. It still doesn't feel real at all as apart from the two lines on the HPTs I don't feel any different at all! Obviously it's still only very early days but happy that we have gotten this far. Just hope the little one sticks and keeps growing and doing what he needs to do. Man I wish WFC did betas....would make me feel better. Dr Fong did give me a form to get a HCG test done though before the transfer and I did that on Tuesday. Just waiting to hear back on how it went.

Anyway love and hugs to all xx
    Lilly – What wonderful, beautiful, exciting news I find from you today, thank you for sharing , I’ve been thinking what you were up to and now I know! Yes, it might be early days, but I’m still very happy for you . I hope bub stays sticky and you keep us posted when you can . When is your 7 week scan?

Thanks for your well wishes by the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    AOB - thank you xx 7 week scan is on the 7th Jan when i'll be 7 weeks 1 day.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Hi AOB - how was your appointment with Dr M??? I meet him tomorrow at Miranda hope your recovering well from laparoscopy!!!!
    How was your appointment yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone,

Looks like I'll be going back to Westmead for fet in January, instead of Feb. (yay!!) Now all I have to do is try and forget about it until my next period arrives, otherwise I'm going to make myself sick with worry and drive my poor hubby nuts!! Merry Christmas to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey AOB - appt went well, just going to get BTs tomorrow and see how we go with those, may need a biopsy dependant about the BT results - I will book in to see him him the new year how did you go? What's your next steps? I'm just trying to get through to make an appt!!! Phn is too busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily – I love how your 7th week scan is on the 7th and if I’ve counted correctly from your signature it was your 7th cycle? Hmmm, just sayin’

Wickets – so great that you can have your FET in Jan now, only a few weeks to go

Crofty – great your appt went well, good luck with your BTs tomorrow . Good luck with getting through on the phone, that is one busy receptionist. A few times she said she will call me back and 2 days later I’m still waiting, so I end up calling again, just make sure you keep on top of it. Before I went for my surgery on Monday I phoned last week to make my post-surgery appointment because he books up so fast. I see Dr M again on 18th Jan and eagerly wait to hear what he says of the results of my biopsy and what drugs I’ll need to take. I want to do my next cycle ASAP, but I suppose it all depends on how long I have to be on the immune drugs for them to take effect. How much more waiting can I stand, it’s so frustrating, I want to scream. My tummy is still very sensitive from Monday, it’s painful to turn around in bed and move in general. I know I haven’t rested enough but it’s hard to laze around when it’s a few days before Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Congratulations Lilystar.....wonderful Christmas Prezzy.

Big wave & Christmas Angels to everyone for a blessed holiday season.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations lilystar!! BEST Christmas present ever! The lucky number 7
    Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies hopefully 2013 will be a successful year for all of us xxx