Closed Thread
Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jems - I’m so glad you have some great follies there, but am devastated for you that you feel sad for a frozen cycle, it’s still so very hopeful though, don’t despair. Hopefully with a FET you wont have to wait too long in the new year for ET

Mrsjag – so great Baby Jag is healthy, even if she was being a bit cheeky, what a relief for you, I can sense your pride. The picture is so amazing and beautiful, I love how they can take such pictures from inside the womb

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Thanks aob- I just can't help feeling disappointed. And I will have to wait more than a cycle coz my next AF will be in two weeks and WFC will e closed. So I will have to wait till January cycle at least. What a bum.. Just hoping for good eggies and great fert rates. I was less than 50% last cycle.
    Do you know if they will grow them out and then freeze or will they freeze them all at day 1??? I'm worried about an all day 1 freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck for EPU jemjems - my last fresh cycle (last yr) was a day 1 freeze all due to high progesterone - are you on DHEA? Maybe the reason? It's a double edged sword with doing a transfer in a couple of weeks as so close to Chrissy- believe me, there is nothing in this ivf world getting AF on Christmas Eve after a double transfer! It ruined both DH and my Chrissy last year - plus the Christmas holidays New Years and to be honest , nearly our marriage as Christmas is a time to share with your families and the thought of never having one if your own is absolutely heartbreaking, to add salt to the wound, my cousin was 4 months pregnant at that time as well and everyone was ecstatic that she was UTD - by all means I did not resented her at all, it was just really hard - so this may be a sign??? So you as DH can get through the holiday period all nice and fresh for 2013!!!!

Jag- beautiful photo of your baby girl!

AOB glad your appt with dr m went well, I'm filling out the paperwork as I type did you have to pay extra for your BTs he sent you off for? What about your biopsy? And is that done in his surgery? btw I just started reading bared to you and it will def give you your 50 shades fix!

Eagle girl you poor tho g, I hope your on the road to recovery !!! Rest up and look forward to the new year with your little frosties snuggling up waiting for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks crofty.. I'm feeling a little better today. Still disappointed but at least I still get EPU. I'm not on DHEA or anything else so I'm not sure why they went up. Bit I guess it's just another thing to look out for now. I have a friend who I suspect is UTD still to early for her to test but they had always planned to start trying for number 4 around now. So I will be very happy if she is but I know it's gonna hurt.

Hope everyone is enjoying there says. I just want work to be over with nd get ready for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty – that was such a nice reply to Jems. I wish you and your DH a much more happier and peaceful Christmas this year. I’m having my biopsy with Dr M on 17 Dec at Auburn Day Surgery just to confirm everything, although having immune issues has already been confirmed from the BTs. No, I didn’t pay for any BTs, I just had them taken next door from his office, so it was really convenient.

I am seriously obsessed with 50 Shades, apparently it’s called Greysessed! I’ve just joined the author’s website and am madly Googling and searching Youtube everyday, don’t know why. It’s times like these I wish I was on Facebook so I could join other fans out there too. Poor DH had to sit me down and say to me “honey, you realise they’re not real people” and I just looked at him like he had no idea what he was saying.

I’m hopefully getting a copy this week of Bared to You, hopefully you’re right Crofty, I need a 50 Shades fix!

Laters.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi beautiful ladies,

Thank you all so much for all you support. I don't know what I would do with out you. Xx

So EPU yesterday we got 13 eggs.. Hubby had to do two samples because the first one wasn't very good and the second had next to no volume but better quality. Do they changed us to ICSI. bit worried about his bad sample as he has never had issues before.

Call today that 6 have fertilized!! So we have 6 embryos tht they are freezing today and will thaw 4 in January for a frozen cycle. I'm very happy to have 6 as last time we only had 2. But was kind o hoping might have been a few more. But I just keep telling myself that last time we had 2 and both made it to blast so fx for these ones to

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news jemjems - now you can rest up, recover and get ready for an awesome Chrissy 🎅and New Years 🎉with your DH!!! Enjoy😄xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

sorry its been ages since I posted. Every time i log on here to read everyones updates i start writing a reply and then i get distracted and dont end up posting.

jems - its a bummer about having to have a freeze all and the waiting but hopefully it will mean a bfp in the new year for you when you do your FET.
    I think there is some new research out there saying that FET can be more successful due to having less hormones in your system at implantation time. I know Genea is currently running a study on it to look into whether FET might be come the way of the IVF future.

mrs jag - great to hear your little bub is doing well. How exciting!

eaglegril - sorry to hear about your recent sickness and hosptial stay. I am glad to hear that Dr Smith was wonderful to you as well as I have just found him tobe so great throughout my treatment (even though i have only seen him once) with the decisions he has made. I have a few friends looking into IVF and I feel confident recomedning him based on my experience but its nice to hear others are happy with him as well.

aceofbase - so how does immune problems contribute to failed IVF cycles? I dont really understand much about that kind of thing? Good luck with your biopsy though.

Soooo... I had my first frozen embryo transfer 2 weeks ago and it worked. After 2.5 years I have seen my first ever BFP. Very excited and feel very fortunate that it has worked for us on our first try. I am 5 weeks today and after dealing with a pretty serious bout of anxiety yesterday due to having no symptoms yet i have got myself into a much better space and am just trying to enjoy this moment and be as positive as possible that everything is going to work out just fine. I will be going for my first ultrasound on the 14th or 16th december so until then its just more waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Andrea- I'm so poking forward to January and doing the FET.. Just wish they didn't close over Xmas so we could do it then. but as they say goo things come to those who wait..

Congratulations hunny. That is amazing news.. I hope you have a wonderful, smooth pregnancy. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems - Your hubby sounds like mine - this time around, his first sample was SO poor in quality, they called him up 30 minutes later & asked him to come back and do another. (Same thing as yours, low volume but better quality in round #2!) Your 6 sounds fabulous! xxx

Andrea - Congrats honey! Sending lots of cozy sticky baby thoughts. x