Closed Thread
Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hey jemjems great numbers there, not sure about what size they need to be ready for EPU but looking good for a good harvest!!! Surprised your bit going for another U/S tomorrow and then EPU Monday!!! Bet your getting excited now!!! Nearly there

I've only usually got 5 or 6 follies prior to EPU - however last EPU some must have been hiding/follicles had a couple of eggs present as I collected 11 eggs (and usually I only have 4!!!) of the 11, 9 were mature and 7 fertilised- so I'm hoping being on DHEA again, I will get good numbers for next years stim

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey crofty.. Tonorrow U/S would have been nice. I was all pumped for Monday EPU but the good numbers have pepped me up for the weekend.
    11 is a great number. This time last cycle I only had one follie and 4 days later when I had next U/S there was 3 but ended up with 5 eggs but only 2 fertilized but both made it to blast.
    Hoping this time we will get a few bubsicles to store away in the deep freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies

I have just been discharged from hospital, unfortunately Thursday morning I developed a fever a wopping 38.2 and was feeling like s$%t we didn't really wan to go to the ED again so went to the local medical centre who had no idea what to do and told DP to take me straight back to the ED. So poor old me sent back had some great nurses this time. Eventually after loads of its OHSS, It's an infection and I have internal bleeding. They narrowed it down to and infection or internal bleeding so was finally admitted after loads of Morphine again, codiene, endo, IV anti biotics and 4 days in hospital I am finally home with another week off work to rest.

Dr Smith has been wonderful told one of the doctors to tell me my embryo's would be frozen obviously not realising I spoke to Maggie on the Tuesday and already knew they were being frozen. But itis so hard explaining to so many doctors and nurses about IVF its amazing how many have no idea about it, it is really handy having the sheet they give you after EPU.

Jems 20 follie's is great Good luck tomorrow for your US.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow, Jems! x

Oh Eaglegirl, you poor thing. I'm glad you followed your gut and went to hospital, but so sorry about the OHSS and other bits. At least you were prepared for the freeze-all!

We have our 19 week morphology scan tomorrow and I am petrified!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I’ve finally finished 50 Shades, I’m totally addicted, I can’t wait for the movie. I really hope Matt Bomer plays Christian, that’s exactly how I picture him, mmmmmmm

Jems – so great to hear about your follies, I think they like them to be over 18mm, you’d think I’d know for sure after 5 cycles, so when is EPU?, oh good luck hun, I’m so excited for you

Crofty – good luck with Dr M, he’s so wonderful, I really hope he can help. I just saw him last week, he’s just lovely. Dr M does not interfere with your WFC FS, he will concentrate on your immune issues (if you have any) and let your other FS concentrate on your IVF cycle. He may offer suggestions but won’t interfere. Good luck hun!

Mrsjag – I hope your scan tomorrow gives you some beautiful, fantastic news

Eaglegirl – I’m sorry to hear what you’ve been going through. I’m glad you’re home now and have a week of work to fully rest up.

Sharlein – thank you, thank you for recommending Bared to You and Gabriel’s Inferno – I would love to read them next, I still can’t stop thinking about 50 Shades, I’m totally obsessed. Do both of these books have the same love story to it? Whilst I love to read those steamy bedroom scenes, it’s the relationship/romance between Christian and Ana that has affected me, are these books similar? Are you still on DHEA, when are you cycling next, can you fit one in before the end of the year?

Hello to everyone else, what have you been up to?

AFM – I recently saw Dr M in Miranda regarding my immune issues and 3 out of 6 blood tests came back positive with immune problems. I’m going to have a biopsy soon to test for NK cells and he’ll also clean out my tubes. Once I get the results and he will prescribe me with more drugs I can start my 6th cycle, I can’t wait. I’m hoping I can start in Jan/Feb. Other than that, I’m just taking all my regular supplements and playing the waiting game.

I was sad yesterday as it was our 5 year anniversary of when we started TTC. I planted parsley yesterday and with today’s extreme heat they were totally burned and collapsed by the sun! I gave it some more water today and I hope it grows back. I have such a black thumb.

Laters

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi. Well U/S went great this morning 12 big follies and half a dozen smaller ones. Was in a great mood until I got the call that my progesterone has gone to 5.4 so it's going to be a freeze all cycle and have to wait till next year to transfer. I am gutted... I had my heart set on an Xmas baby present. guess I just have to move on.. But I really felt good about this cycle and everything was going to plan until now. Grrrr. Does anyone know why I would have started to produce progesterone early??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jems, I'm so sorry. That stinks! But I've heard that freeze all cycles are often much better on your baby/the embies sticking, since you've got less gunk in your system. Not sure re: progesterone. *hugs*

AOB, I don't even bother trying to garden - I suck, and Spencer pup just happily demolishes the back yard anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to say that the scan went well - Baby Jag is STILL a girl AND appears to be healthy, which I am chuffed about.

She was so stubborn, refusing to co-operate or face the right way, so our 30 minute scan ended up taking nearly 1.5 hours! But we got there in the end. Here she is!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks mrs jag- it's just so disappointing. I have to say my frozen cycle was much less stressful.. But I thought chances would be higher with a fresh?? I dnt know. I'm just a bit sooky now.

Oh she is just to cute. So glad everything is going well. Xxxx