Closed Thread
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I just went through the worst 24 hours, As they were discharging my my BP dropped so I had to go back into recovery have some anti nausea. We eventually left and on the way home DP had to do an emergency break which then left me on the side of the ride dry reaching and him running off to get me water. The rest of the journey home I felt everybump on the road, about 2 minutes from home he had to pull over again so I could be sick. Finally we got home and I curled up on the lounge when I started getting very uncomfortable and when I got up fainted all I remember was waking up on the floor and it hurt too much to get up my shoulders hurt it hurt to breathe, it was horrible. DP got me to bed where I just got worse we almost called an ambulance, but he got me to the car and drove me to emergency where I had to spend the next 4 hours getting my pain under control the registrar eventually called DR Smith who explained the procedure and said I should be ok to go home. It took me about half an hour to sit up but once I got to bed all the morphine helped me sleep and the added Panadine forte.

We got the call from Maggie this morning they are doing an all freeze only 2 fertilized and we will do a FET in Jan and after last night I think its a good idea. Dr Smith also called this morning to check on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Jem - they say to watch fevers. I had a regular cold this last time around and was okay.

Eagle - omg you poor love!! I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you know why you reacted that way? Over stim or just bad reaction to the procedure? Big hugs and lots of rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jag - Dr Smith says it could be referred pain just small pockets of air or fluid which escapes through where the needle pierces the ovaries. It was horrible I've never felt anything like it you wouldn't think something so small can create so much pain. The inital doc in the ER had no idea about IVF I just wanted them to ring Westmead finally the registar who got involved was concerned about hyper stimulation but when he called Howard he made the call it wasn't hyper stimulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglegirl View Post
    Mrs Jag - Dr Smith says it could be referred pain just small pockets of air or fluid which escapes through where the needle pierces the ovaries. It was horrible I've never felt anything like it you wouldn't think something so small can create so much pain. The inital doc in the ER had no idea about IVF I just wanted them to ring Westmead finally the registar who got involved was concerned about hyper stimulation but when he called Howard he made the call it wasn't hyper stimulation.
    I'm glad it's not OHSS - but still terrible. My first round was awful during, but good after. This second round was good during, and LOTS of pain afterwards. Thought I was dying at one point! Just take things easy. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Eaglegirl- oh hun....you poor thing. That pain us horrible. Glad you are ok tho. Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews

AOB- Lol...I was the same so I bought Bared to you & Reflected in you which are similar & Gabriel's inferno & Gabriel's Rapture....they should fill the home a bit. Big hugs hunnii.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lyndal- good luck tomorrow luvee. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Kylee hope your well, any more news on FS ??? Ate you looking or a new one and staying with WFC or going to love to another FC?

AOB- I was a total shades addict as well- I have the 1st book of the crossfire series as well and haven't had the chance to start it yet thanks again for our thoughts on my failed cycle :*

Eagle - you poor thing I hope your body is recovering for a nice transfer of embies next year and snuggle in nicely (do you still have 2?)

Mrs jag - hope all is well, how xciting that your going to b UTD at Chrissy this year and next year with a little bundle of joy in your arms- just amazing!!!

JemJems - GL for you U/S tomorrow hope there's some nice healthy follies growing! Not sure on cycling and the flu?

Sharlein, how ru you? Hope your well, are all those books from the crossfire series or just the 1st 2?

Hi everyone else taking a break out there

AFM- started back on the DHEA on Saturday and DH and i will continue to take herbs. Have made an appt to see the infamous Dr M at his Miranda surgery late dec to possibly investigate whether I have implantation failure due to immune issues - now I just need to see how the FS reacts to this news of another opinion??? Little worried about yelling her- oh well, just some things we have to do

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all,

Eagle girl- hope your feeling better ad not in so much pain.

Crofty- so excited for u/s tomorrow- just wish this flu would go away!! Grrr.
    One of my colleagues started chemo yesterday and he is coming back to work tomorrow so I don't want to make him sick either!!! Stupid flu alway at the wrong time. Just spoke to nurses and as I suspected I can't take anything, just rest ad fluids. So gonna try that and hope it works.
    Hope your new appointment goes well and you get some answers. Fs's can't be upset that we have to try other avenues. I hve everything crossed for you. Xxx

Hope everyone is enjoying there Thursdays. Tomorrow can't come quick enough.

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning ladies, well U/S is done. I have about 20 follies with 12 between 12-16mm. back for another U/S on Monday and hopefully they've all grown big enough by then. Does anyone know what size they need to be for EPU?? Very happy though as this time last fresh cycle I had 1 follicle!!! Happy Friday everyone. Xxx