Closed Thread
Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems- you poor thing mine aren't quite that bad but I have one every day and I'm so tired. Have you tried Acupuncture for the headaches?? Also try and keep as relaxed as possible I think our last cycle was a complete disaster because I was so stressed I dropped 5kg and me and DP were fighting I hated my job, my Embryo quality was shocking.

Bubs4kylee- You keep staying positive your time will come, and the FB page has lost its support and is very obsessive I hardly look at it anymore I find more support here.

AFM I have my US tomorrow finally get an idea of when EPU will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

A quick one from me, I have just read 50 Shades of Grey, I absolutely could not put it down, but now I have an empty feeling inside because I want to know more and I’m impatient. Off to the library tomorrow and hopefully I’ll find a copy of the next book.

I really really really want to do personals but just don’t have the energy right now.

Had a very quick look at the last few pages and I want to make a comment to each of you, but bare with me as I get some rest and I promise I’ll come back soon.

Been thinking of you all (well, after Mr Grey that is)

I do want to give Crofty a massive hug though , I’m so sorry hun, my heart is sad for you right now.

Laters baby
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 15-11-2012 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jems how are you feeling? I hope the headaches are easing up for you mine aren't too bad the last one I had was yesterday morning, but hasn't reared its nasty head since.

Crofty- How are you hanging in there?

AOB- Yes I to have read all the Grey books very difficult to put down. :-)

AFM EPU tomorrow only have 4 follies but as Cecilia said its quality on quantity so fingers crosed this one works.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglegirl View Post
    Hey Jems how are you feeling? I hope the headaches are easing up for you mine aren't too bad the last one I had was yesterday morning, but hasn't reared its nasty head since.

Crofty- How are you hanging in there?

AOB- Yes I to have read all the Grey books very difficult to put down. :-)

AFM EPU tomorrow only have 4 follies but as Cecilia said its quality on quantity so fingers crosed this one works.
    Good luck tomorrow!!! I only had 4 follies too - got 3 good eggs and all mature. Sending you lots of good vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrs J its good to hear those stories it really is true quality over quantity but we get so caught up on numbers. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck eagle girl for EPU today xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eagle girl - hope your EPU went well today

Mrsjag - how are you, when's your next scan? I have some maternity clothes for you if you're interested?

Jems - what stage are you up to?

Lissa - welcome, hope you're doing well, when do you start your cycle? I used to see Dr M, she's nice but I find you really have to push her if you believe in trying something new. I've heard good things about Elonva, but don't know too much about it.

Hi to everyone, still need to do proper personals as I've just started on Fifty Shades Freed, it's taking up all my time, which is great distraction from TTC, hope you're all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    AOB - you're making me want to drag out my 50 shades books! Hubby is away for another two weeks, after all..... mwahahaha. Hope you're well!

Doing well, thanks hon. I'm 18 weeks, next scan is this time next Monday. A bit worried because of the high risk stuff, but taking it one day at a time and making sure I appreciate every second of it. Would defo be interested in some maternity stuff, let me know details. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,

Aob / MTC - I'm double jabbing. Bloods tomorrow and first u/s on Friday. I hope to god I have more follies than last time!!! And hopefully EPU is early next week.

Mrs jag- 18 weeks has gone so fast. Probably not for you but it's seems to have flown. Can't wait to see her new pics. Xxx.

Eaglegirl- hope your recovering well. Headaches are still around I think it might be more stress than anything.

Hi to everyone. I'll stop being so slack soon. I read everything but haven't found time to sit down and reply.

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi,

I have a quick question. What happens if I get the flu?? Will they still do EPU?? I have woken up this morning all stuffy and with a really sore throat!! I hope it's not the flu. But now I'm worried they will cancel I it does turn into the flu!!

Plus I have a really sore tailbone (no idea how that happened) grrr falling apart today.

Hope everyone else is having lovely days. Xxx