Closed Thread
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Ohhh Mrs Jag a precious little girl I'm sure you'd be happy with either, is DH excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Ohhh Mrs Jag a precious little girl I'm sure you'd be happy with either, is DH excited!!!
    He's just thrilled! Happy either way, seriously - but thrilled for a wee little lady.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh mrs jag that is amazing news!! A beautiful little girl congratulations. Xoxoxo

I am happily jabbing away. Feels like I'm doing something at least. Start double jabbing next Wednesday.

Hope everyone else is well. Just had to duck in while I am at work. So glad I did!!! ❤❤ xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    so i had my trigger injection yesterday to force O today for my FET. I am booked in 12.00 on wednesday for my 5-day transfer.
    I was just going in for another blood test as on wednesday my e2 levels were still low but i asked for an ultrasound as well just so we could see if i had a lead follicle and there was one my left ovary 21mm so they decided to trigger me and booked me in for transfer wednesday. More good news I spoke to Cecilia and she agreed to thaw 6 embies for us this cycle instead of the normal 4 so we are also very happy about that. I am expecting a text from her this afternooon to confirm how many survived the thaw but she said 90% success rate for Day 1 embies anyway so hopefully all 6 will be fine.
    So happy at the moment and just really really looking forward to wednesday for my transfer. Will anyone else be down there at that time???
    Also, nurse Linda said to me "well you will be ovulating saturday and if you end up with multiples we will know what you have been up to" it was pretty funny esp since the night before was our wedding anniversary and since my blood test on wednesday showed no sign of O with DTD so yeah I guess we're running the risk now which wasnt really our plan but seriously what would be the odds of conceiving naturally the same month as a FET after 2.5 years of NEVER conceiving naturally???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls.. I keep having issues with my password and logging in so that is why the reason for such a late post after my last (I know I am typing the right password and usename (saved it) yet does NOT like it, have to keep resetting in order to login ack).

Jem - We received our paperwork and our first appointment is on Monday (12th) and we have an estimated EPU date of between the 3rd and 7th of next month (hoping probably later in the week so will mean I have the weekend as extra days to recover and not too much time off work). Good luck hun. I hope it is a good one for us both! I will just be happy to get to EPU and have some eggs collected.. anything after that is a bonus!

Beanie - Glad it is all sorted for you now.

Mrs Jaguar - Thank you. Hopefully it will be a good couple of months! A little girl? Gorgeous!

Croft - Thank you. Hopefully I will not have any further issues logging in (see above) but I am not going to hold my breath *sigh*. We took DHEA and other had COQ10 and the usual Elevit, otherwise not done much else. In all honesty, not sure I really have much faith in herbs and accupuncture but I may change my mind at some point, reserving judgment on that haha bought coconut water on the suggestion of a long term IVFer I talk to, not sure I believe that will do much but meh, why not, another thing to the mix cannot hurt! Are you in the TWW? I hope you see a BFP soon!

Andrea - Good luck with the thaw. I hope you get good results to work with. I say why not, can't hurt to try both and hoepfully one will be successful. I probably would if it was me lol.

So not much to report on my end just yet. we have our nurses appointment on Monday and I begin taking the Synarel. I am a bit nervous, won't lie.. so worried I will get another cycle cancelled on me like last time. Going to try to take it one day at a time but its so hard. Hopefully I won't quite as emotional as last time (was a mess because honestly don't think I was ready to start at the time, it was like got your results, have to go asap, no time for it to sink in and prepare myself, didn't have half the info etc) because at least I know what to expect this time around. Hoping DHEA and COQ10, change of protocol etc will be positive things this time around (last time antagonist cycle and nothing apart from elevit and the meds, while on DHEA my cycle went from irregular to regular so hoepfully that is a good sign). Otherwise not sure what else they can do, can't up the drugs :/

Has anyone else here had Elonva? How was their FS about it? I asked Dr Melhem at our last appointment and she flat out said no but I have read good things about it.

Another one to pick your brain ladies... my sister has had endo in the past and while I have never had any pain or anything, that has since changed. I have been getting horrible cramps basically most of the month, hurts to DTD sometimes and am wondering if I should ask for a lap to be done to check should next cycle not go too well, so I know one way or the other. I have never had one done but it seems most people doing IVF have (from the people I have talked to). Don't know if I will sound like an idiot raising the subject with FS. Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Weekend to all I have started double jabbing and the headaches have kicked in, a few dizzy spells and feeling quite emotional whether its because of the hormones or the upcoming cycle not sure will it be another fail is on my mind.
    Crofty - US is booked for Friday and a second one if I need it the following Monday. Yes DP isn't looking forward to the TESA as Dr Smith told hi it will be more uncomfortable than a PESA. FX this last few days brings you a BFP you don't sound like a Serial POAS. I always wait now the one time I did it early I got a faint line then sent for a BT which was a BFN so now I just wait its easier on me.

Andrea its good that Cecilia listened to you and let you have 6 thawed. But DP believes dTD around O or EPU (night before) gets your body thinking and preparing for possible pregancy, but I think its just an excuse to get some action.

Good luck All How are you going Jems not long till you double Jab?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone.

Lissa- I would bring the subject up with fs and see what they say. It's better to know. I have always suffered with bad period pain and cramps during the month. And when they went in... Endo. At least you would know either way.

Hi eagle girl. Hope the headaches dnt last long. My first cycle I had migraines by now on the lucrin bit nothing this time so I'm glad. Yeah double jabbing on Wednesday as long as AF shows up. I'm hoping she does soon. Tuesday was my last pill so she Should be here soon.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    I have a 50th bday dinner and then straight off to speedway to get my racing fix as long as this bloody rain holds off.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning

Jems- Each round I end up with a different symptom headaches this time and my tummy is getting alot of bruising this round. My Gonal F has increased 25 so thinking my dizzy pells could be related to that and I had a couple of beers on Fri night and I felt so sick.

Crofty - I had a great time in Perth catching up with friends from High school and even primary it was such a spin out. I grew up in North Perth near Ballajura if you know it? Where is your Mums side of the family?

My headache is a little better but it always feels better in the morning just got to remember to keep drinking plenty of water. Off to the Oyster festival eat some yummy oysters before I have to stop. Hope everyone is feeling well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to show off my shiny new ticker

Sending lots of to everyone! I'm not around here much anymore, but you can find me over on the WFC fb page I hope to see more BFPs in here soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Jo eagle girl- I've also been getting headaches lately (suppose they're to do with progesterone) and I never get headaches, also getting backaches, especially around the sides. Did you have fun at the oyster festival? Some if my family live in Scarborough and sorrento, I have one down in bussleton as well

Rose white- what a surprise!! Congrats. How far are you (sorry cant see ticker on iPhone app?)

JemJems- hope you had fun at the speedway, I remover going there when I was 16 on perv patrol!!! Use to love it!!!

Lisa- yeah in in the tww at the moment, due to poas tomorrow, we're hoping for the best, expect the worst. Hoping your appt goes well today, have you been told to stop taking Shea from you FS from when you stim? Sorry cant help you with elonva never heard if it? I don't think there's any problem with at least asking you FS about having a lap either

Andrea - bet your looking forward to ET on Wednesday , hope your little embies are growing well, any updates???

AFM- so by my calcs, I'm day 25 of my cycle, and 13 dp 2 day transfer with no AF as yet(however I do believe that pessaries are suppose to delay you AF from arriving) I'm still freaking out about POAS tomorrow, I've never in my life seen 2 x lines (bar on an OPK) so DH an I are really nervous/ worried as we both know that the HPK can still be negative even though I don't have AF - one positive we've got is that my body may finally be absorbing the progesterone as it could be, so maybe my lap and hyst did some good as well as the herbs and acu - I do geek as though AF is coming as my (.)(.) aren't as sore any more oh well I guess by this time tomorrow ill be putout of my misery one way or the other!!!

Anyone else been on pessaries, didn't get AF and get a BFN???