Closed Thread
Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Beanie - I had an appointment and got my period two days earlier they just told me to start no issues it will all depend if you make the cut off (LDP was last week I think) if you are on the antagonist cycle you won't need the pill. I know they prefer LDP therefore you will probably have to wait till next year, Is this your first cycle?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eaglegirl For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh darn.. Yep this is our first cycle. I wonder if there is any point going in for the appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Beanie - do you have an appt with the nurses or with the WFC admin manager next week???

Thanks
    Reviews
    App is with dr rachel bradbury

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have worked it out a little now. I talked to dr bradbury and staff at westmead today. So looks like I should be able to start Jan. I will keep my appointment next week to get all the consent work and paperwork done. And to decide what type of IVF we will be doing.. And then I should be able to have the nurses appointment in December, so that we can start Jan. SO many steps to get there huh?! I didn't realise all that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah it can be pretty timely. But glad you have your appointment and can get the ball rolling. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Now I understand Beanie, yeah If this is your 1st appt with FS you will more than likely be sent for BTs and US and DH prob for SA as well, so you many get this done in dec and see your FS again in jan to start good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have had all the tests done and everything. Although DH still needs one final SA. We were planning on starting IVF back in september, but decided to wait a little bit. So we postponed our second appointment with dr bradbury (first appointment she wanted us to wait a couple more months) until we were ready.. we are only young (25), so wanted to make sure we were ready to start. They just didn't tell us all the steps involved for us to actually start.
    Thanks for all your help though guys. Sometimes you just have to call them up and ask!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi WFC girls 👋
    Mrs jag- how ru feeling? Hope all is well

Andrea- any news on you thaw plan yet? How did your discussions go?

Eagle, hope u had a g8 time in Perth, where do you grow up? As my mum is from WA and most of her side still live there, hope your cycle is going well any news on when you have U/S?? Hope DP isn't getting too nervous about TESA!!!

Jemjems - hope you happily jabbing as well

Hi lisa81 - welcome (back) hope your getting ready for round 2 in dec, ru starting any preparation before hand, ie: vitamins, herbs, acu?

Hi everyone else

Afm - I think I'm 11 or 12 DPO - and currently 10 day post 2 day transfer. Haven't had any spotting as yet (may mean my progesterone pessaries ate doing what they're suppose to , still really tired all the time, haven't ha my usual chocolate cravings per AF which is a good sign, but I should stop reading into things DH keeps asking me if I have any AF signs, and wants to know if anything shows immediately, I just explain feels exactly the same as past cycles, just a waiting game and hope for the best, but expect the worst do we can move on to a fresh cycle in jan - uuuurrrrhhh just wish I knew!!! Not due to poas until tues next week!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Crofty! I am hoping you get some good news soon! xxx

Thanks for checking in on me. We'll be 17 weeks on Monday, and found out at an early scan this past week that we're expecting a little girl.