Closed Thread
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I just got back from Perth for our 20 year High school reunion which was total spin out seeing all the gang from school. I had to do my Lucrin shot in the teachers toilets felt a little weird.

Andrea - This time DP will have TESA instead of a PESA and they are looking at freezing some on Day 3 but they are going to monitor them very closely and Cecila wants to know every step of the way. I guess as we are up to our 6 full stim cycle with all but one with the same result the next step was to talk to Cecilia.

Kylee - That is really horrible how Dr Fong handled it. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise it might not sound like it at the moment but all it takes sometimes is to change FS and even clinics. But I would certainly say something to the management team, it sounds more like she lost faith and didn't know what else to do which put you in the too hard basket. And to tell you to lose weight with a BMI of 25 is so wrong.

Crofty - Goodluck hun let hope the TWW flies by with a MFP at the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is the deal at westmead over christmas?

I have an appointment on the 21st of nov (if you read my post earlier today, you will notice we have changed our minds as to timing!!)

Are they likely to start me on the suppression stuff early december, or is that just impossible with christmas??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi beanie - when are you starting the process??? If your doing a long stim cycle, depends on what payment method you choose (with or without safety net) I think you pay and start your cycle when you pick up your meds (after starting the pill) so depends on when all that starts for you as WFC do close down over Christmas - they are usually back 1st week of jan from memory of my cycle last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote here not so long ago and my post has disappeared so I'll try again.

Andrea - DP is going to have a TESA instead of a PESA the antibodies could be the reason it is not working and Cecila wants me to email her every step of the way like when I start stim, When I trigger etc.

Kylee - That is so horrible It sounds more like Dr Fong lost faith in her ability to do her job. And it may not feel like it at this stage but this could be a blessing in disguise it just may take a new FS to get you UTD.

Crofty - Here is hoping by the end of this week you will be UTD

As for me I just got back from Perth for my 20 year High school reunion now that was a spin out. I had to do my Lucrin shot in the teachers toilet haha. I start Stim on Wed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies.

Been Mia again. Been so busy.

Kyle- that is truly horrible. I would definitely be taking it further. I hop your ok. Sending big hugsxx.

From what I know WFC is closed from the 14th dec to the 14th jan. not sure how they are dealing with cycles and meds over that time.

Well I go in tomorrow to pick up all my meds and start jabbing away. Got on the scales today and I have put on a kilo... I hate the BCP it is an evil little thing. And I have been so tired since I stArted it. Can't wait to stop tomorrow and hopefully get some energy back.

I'll comeback to catch up but love and hugs to everyone. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.. we are gearing up for round 2 of ICSI in December (first round cancelled by the clinic due to poor response - worried it may be an indication of issues with my low AMH (less than 1) but hoping it was just the wrong protocol for me and DH has count issues as wel due to a chromosone issue). I see one familiar face on here that I have wondered about for a while - Hi Kylee. I am sorry to hear all the crap you went through with Dr Fong (Larissa from the Westmead Group if you remember me at all). I hope you find another FS who will have new ideas and that ultimately her horrible treatment has guided you to find someone who can and will do what they need to in order to get you the BFP you have been chasing. Been thinking of you xxx

Anyone else going in December at all?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Lissa - I will be having pick up end of this month and transfer 1st week of December hopefully. fx for you that this cycle is it.

Picked up my meds today!!! Can't wait to start jabbing tonight.
    Was really busy in there this morning. Appt was for 8 and didn't get in till 9!!
    Things are moving and in excited. .)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, We have an appointment next wednesday now! Which is exciting. But my period is due two days beforehand?! Will that be too late to start on the pill this month? Is it a normal contraceptive pill, or is it something different? Other wise my next period would be due about 9th of december... So if that wasnt too late with christmas and everything, it would be then.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi beanie- it is just the birth control pill..maybe you could start if you get it and if they say not this month you can just stop. Bit then at least your covered.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck ladies with your Nov/Dec cycles! I'm rooting for you all. x