Closed Thread
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That’s a coincidence about Dr M, if we don’t run into each other at WFC or Westpoint maybe with Dr M! I only paid for the consultation (which ended up being $35.70 after Medicare refund) and the BT was free (well, I haven’t been sent an invoice yet and it was 2 weeks ago, I’ll check the mail today just in case I’ve jinxed myself) . Not sure whether or not I’m having a biopsy yet, he’ll let me know at my next appointment. If I do need one I hope it’s done by the end of the year so I won’t be out of pocket too much, as the Medicare safety net restarts on 1st Jan.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 26-10-2012 at 11:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBase View Post
    You’re so right about WFC ladies needing luck. Mrsjaguar has been the only one to get a BFP recently and the rest of us are trying to catch up! Can’t wait to hear of another BFP soon, other people’s BFNs are sad to take at times, let alone my own.
    I totally agree - I am hanging out for more successful cycles. I'm happy we're doing ok, so far, but the journey is so much sweeter when you share it with other so very deserving mamas to be. I'm still sending so many good WFC vibes out to all of you. Love and hugs from us. xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Morning all, well I had a surprise U/S this morning and my lining is good at 10mm so getting really to "o" and hopefully be PUPO by the weekend

Hi Andrea, sorry didn't answer your ??? Earlier, I had a really terrible Christmas period last year as AF showed up on Christmas eve - we decided to take a break before having my laproscopy and hystoscopy at Easter time, I was going to do an FET however I was sick of being in limbo land, not doing anything and having no kids - so we booked an O/S holiday to Thailand may/June and since we've been back have just tried tcm and acu (as my cousin who tried for 7 yrs had her DS as a result - she actually called my when we were in the car on the way to the airport when she was in labour !! I was tempted to not board the plane however we did and when we landed in Bangkok, I found out she had a boy!!) so after a few months of trying naturally, we've decided on our last FET plenty of time before Chrissy and if it doesn't work then a stim in jan/ feb next year

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got a call to say transfer will be tomorrow, and that both embryos survived the thaw and are looking good so hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be PUPO with twinnies!!!! Pleeeease survive the night little Embys 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayy Crofty so excited that your having a FET tomorrow and both embies are looking good

Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty Good luck with your Transfer?

I'm heading into WFC tomorrow morning for our drug collection to start our next cycle I have also requested to see Cecila to get some more explanation to help get my faith in them back in Westmead.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thx AOB and eagle - take your own chair to WFC tomorrow eaglegirl, was peak hour there this morning!!!! And yep Saw Cecelia walking around this morning - good luck!!! Dr Fong is overseas at the moment as I tried calling her about when to start my pessaries she texted me though which was good of her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eaglegirl – that’s great that you’re picking up the drugs today and can start your next cycle, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you guys all know about Cecilia? I don’t even know what she looks like. I’ve heard her mentioned here before by many of you but no-one ever told me to talk to her if I have any concerns (which I’ve had and still do). Were you encouraged to talk to her by one of the FNs? Just curious how come you all know about her and not me, what can she do for us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ace of Base.

I sent you an email this morning...

Kylee