Closed Thread
Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Thanks mrsjag!! Xxx ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm feeling very ****ty today not only was I ready to kill certain people at work I had to stay back for some team building So didn't make my usual train missed the connection of the next train, so eventually got my train happily sitting in the quiet carriage when a mother decides to get on with a two year old screaming and squealing so I pointed out to them they were on the quiet carriage but they choose to ignore me so 2 stops later I went up to them again and told them to remove their squealing child to the next carriage and to respect everyone wanting peace and quiet, yes they moved, but i tell you they should be happy I haven't started jabbing I don't think I would have been quite so polite.
    And after all that I feel so like **** so many people are getting pregnant I feel like the only one at Westmead who can't get pregnant about to start cycle number 6 and not feeling at all confident and I know thats not the attitude but really struggling I don't want to hear any more about HCG levels, US and BFP I don't expect everyone around me to stop but today is just a bad day, and DP is working so on my own. Sorry I just needed to vent!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi WFC girls - I was wondering why I wasn't receiving any email updates!!! There's a new thread for WFC set up anyway, trying to catch up on everything and will try and do personals soon-hope everyone's journey is going well and hope theirs been some BFPs (need some luck with WFC!!!)

Afm after a long break form ivf after last Christmas's bfn we're back on the ivf wagon (no natural miracle for us and were doing a FET this month first BT Is on Friday - hoping one of our 2 day 1 frosties survives the thaw for a transfer sometime soon

Catch up soon - fingers x'd for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    eagle - sorry to hear you had a crappy day. i think sometime they are inevitable when your on the TTC journey! I hope things pick up for you and that you get you bfp very very soon

crofty - welcome back from you break. if you dont mind me asking why such a long break since you last IVF?

jems - wow 9kg is awesome. so proud of you. bet you feel great!!!

mrsjag - how are you doing? starting to show yet?

afm - af arrived this morning so I will be calling today to book in for my FET which looks like it will be happening around the 14th november. VERY EXCITED!!!! I just hope they are going to let me thaw 6 of the embryos instead of 4 without me having to put up too much of a fight.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Eagle I know how you feel. Everyone is getting to me at the moment. Grrrr

Welcome back crofty- I hope this is you turn.

Thanks Andrea. Yay for AF arriving.. Hope they let you make your own thaw plan. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Andrea & Crofty - Good luck with your frosties and upcoming frozen cycles!

I'm 14.5 weeks now, and I feel like my regular chubby belly might start looking more like a baby belly now - but it's probably just wishful thinking!

Thanks
    Reviews

His girls - again sorry for loosing intact you must have all thought I was ignoring you all!!!

eagle girl-I know exactly how you feel, I've had 5 unsuccessful stim cycles and I'm hoping that no. 6 is your lucky number!!!

AOB/MTC - u never know I might ru. Into you soon enough at Westpoint!! If this FET doesn't work then I'll be back in DHEA - how did you procedure go with Dr MC-M??? Anything show up? Nothing showed on my results which I suppose is good but still disheartening as now I'm no closer to the reason why I can't fall pregnant

Mrs Jag - congrats again!!! And thx my BT was fine this morning,now to see if any if my frosties survive the thaw soon. I've just gone back through your journey and boy oh boy, you were on an emotional rollercoaster weren't u I'm so happy you made it through relatively unscathed to see a g8 12 week scan - its an awesome pic!!! Sorry to hear of ur high risk, it's still a numbers game, so hears to a healthy baby growing in that little baby bump of yours - must admit little envious about the bump!!!

Lynlee and rose white sorry to hear of your bfn's

Sharlein- love your positive attitude an hope your hot bikini body is shaping up well - I was also a 50 shades fanatic (was reading them in Thailand in may this year!!!) and u have bought bared to you - haven't started it yet though - hope its a good read some say it's even better than 50???

Lillystar- glad your happy with dr Fong , I've been with her since about aug 2010 - the one downfall with her spending all that time with everyone is that she's always late!!!! I didn't get in until about 11 last week and our appt was at 10.30 - Hope your on your way to have you FET in nov, how many frosties do you have?

Kylee - omg your car is hot!!! - dr fong also told me to stop taking the herbs fr my FET - but hey, it's uneducated so what's the harm.... Don't give up until she tells you to!!! I wanna emotional mess with her las appt and she pretty much said "I don't want you to break records but we have had some patients who had to go through 10 transfers before their BFP!!!!"uurrrhhhh frustrating!!!!

Andrea - u also had a day 1 freeze all with my last ICSI cyle as either my progesterone or estrogen levels were too high prior to EPU so they don't do transfer after fertlisation - your fertlisation is great!!! 17 day 1 frosties wow- I had 7 day 1s and have 2 left for this round - dr Fong was actually going to try a FET with me anyway prior to my day 1 freeze all

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone a have a good Friday ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry Jen Jens I didn't copy and paste properly!!! good Luck for your ultrasound - hope you have lots if follies!!! Congrats as well on your huge weight loss!!! Kudos to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    AOB/MTC - u never know I might ru. Into you soon enough at Westpoint!! If this FET doesn't work then I'll be back in DHEA - how did you procedure go with Dr MC-M??? Anything show up? Nothing showed on my results which I suppose is good but still disheartening as now I'm no closer to the reason why I can't fall pregnant
    Hi Crofty , Welcome back dear. Yes, whenever I’m at Westpoint I do wonder sometimes if I’m walking past you or might bump into you at the chemist!

Well, the hysteroscopy went well with Dr C-M and like you nothing showed up for me as well. Which I suppose is a good thing, but still leaves me with no answers after 5 failed attempts. That is why I’m now seeing 2 FS’s, it looks like it’s going to take a team to get me pregnant (well, fingers crossed anyway)

The second FS is concentrating on my immune issues (hasn’t been confirmed I have any yet, I saw him for the first time a few weeks ago and had a BT, so will see him again in a couple of weeks with the results). I know a lot of ladies on Bubhub see him and have great results. I hope your FET is a winner and you wont need to worry about getting tested for anything but if you ever need to see him, his name is Dr Gamal Matthias and even though I’ve only seen him once I am so hopeful he will be my miracle Dr (as the other ladies call him).

You’re so right about WFC ladies needing luck. Mrsjaguar has been the only one to get a BFP recently and the rest of us are trying to catch up! Can’t wait to hear of another BFP soon, other people’s BFNs are sad to take at times, let alone my own.

Sorry you weren’t blessed with a natural miracle, but I hope the long break for you has given you new strength and hope for your FET. Glad your BT went well this morning, any time booked in for your FET yet?
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 26-10-2012 at 11:58.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey AOB - some other girls is the SYD thread mentioned him the other day - just got PMd all his details - did you pay any vista for further BT or biopsy from him???