Closed Thread
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beautiful Ladies.

JemJems - Im glad your work is going well, you seem to have settled in nicely.
    Have you found out if you are stimming this yr? I hope so.

Lillystar - 3dp5dt you go girl. Its way too early to be worrying yet. Hang in there, I know its hard and its plays on your mind above everything. Crossing everything for you..

Andrea - I agree, its our bodies, our eggs and we should be able to do what we want. Im in a battle at the moment with Dr Fong. Your not being a pain and I didn't think there was a policy. Doesn't it depend on how many are in a straw?

AOB - Wow two FS's!!! you go girl. I hope its a positive outcome for you..
    How is your book going? Have you finished it yet? Do you have any tips??

Rosewhite - Is EPU close for you... Hope things are all on track and you get a great egg haul....

Lynlee - Im sorry it didn't work for you this time round. I know it doesn't get easier it just gets frustrating.

How are you all going????? Im sorry I have been away so long. I jump on each day with my phone, well until it went weird and crapped its self but I dont post. Its really hard to stay positive and you don't need my negative crap here.
    I actually just removed myself from the westmead group on Facebook. Its just not like it use to be. I mean, we are all trying to fall pregnant and its hard for all of us and I just think that there are so many pregnant woman in that group its too hard to cope with, I don't blame them as I would be excited if it finally worked for me, but I guess its not really the support group I need right now. I love that its worked for them, and I am happy that it has, but its still hard for me every second of everyday. I guess with going into my 9th transfer I need to accept to myself that this is pretty much over for us.. A day doesn't go by that it doesn't hurt and it still hurts to see pregnant woman.

I think "unfortunately" I have gone into the anger stage and I wish I wasn't but I just feel angry and hurt all the time.
    Sorry ladies you don't need to hear this. I guess Im just hurt, just hurt all the time...
    Sorry to put a downer on your day. I will keep you posted if I get to cycle again this year. Dr Fong is not being very helpful. And thats frustrating.
    I just want to stim and she wants me to have a break. Well its been 4 months. Im over breaking..
    Anyhow hugs to all

Kylee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello dear Kylee, I’m so glad to hear from you. I think of you often and wondering how you are. You have every right to feel how you feel, there is no need to apologise. I believe it’s normal to feel sad, angry and hurt after suffering through infertility and especially after 8 IVF cycles. I hope you get to do your 9th cycle by the end of the year. It is very frustrating that Dr Fong is not being very helpful. I’m sure she’s just at a loss as to how to help you, she’s probably done all she knows how to do to try and help you.

That book I’ve been reading about our immune system and how it affects fertility, I wonder if perhaps you could benefit from being tested for immune issues? One of the main issues some women have with their immune system is having high natural killer cells, where the body thinks the embryo is a foreign object and kills it. With my implantation failures I knew there had to be a reason why they were happening, I don’t believe that it was just my embryo’s alone. I read all the time how A grade blastys get transferred (sometimes 2 at a time) and still no BFP, why??? The book was so inspiring. I know this sounds wrong and possibly insensitive, but I haven’t even had a chem pregnancy, which to me is likely because I do have high NK cells that the embryos are rejected by my body before it even has a chance to implant.

My appointment today went well. I followed the directions and didn’t get lost, I was so proud of myself. I got there 1 ½ hours early, so just walked around Westfields and did some window shopping, it was quite relaxing. I didn’t get a good feeling about today, only because I was driving behind a car with the numberplates BFN, so of course I took that as a bad sign. The FS was very nice and we just went through my history. I then went for a blood test and would you believe the lady found a vein straight away and it didn’t sting at all, so much better than any other blood test I’ve had. I go back in 4 weeks to discuss results. I may have to go in for some more day surgery if my FS wants to confirm I have high natural killer cells, so I’ll find out at my next appointment.

I also have to take more supplements!!! I’m already taking Elevit, CoQ10, DHEA and Royal Jelly, but now he wants me to take Cartia (aspirin) and Vitamin E. DH is just taking Menevit so FS now wants him to add Vitamin E, CoQ10 and Zinvit as well. Bl00dy hell, this is going to cost me a fortune!

I hope everyone else is doing well, hugs and baby dust to all
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 11-10-2012 at 20:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    AFM - I'm 3dp5dt and already feeling sad. I feel the same this time as I have for the other three blasts I have had transfered that all eneded in BFNs. No cramping to show implanting, no sore BBs, no feeling at all like anything is different. I have been reading up (silly I know!) and most people always feel cramping etc when the embie implants, or sore BBs or feel sick or feel something. I feel nothing and like I have every other time. Oh well.......guess we still have our four frosties but after having 4 beautiful looking blasts transfered I'm begining to wonder why the little guys just won't stick? Anyhoo sorry for the me post and being a sook.

Oh Lilly, I really hope you are one of the ladies who don't have any implantation symptons and still gets a BFP When are you testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. 7dp5dt for me and AF is here. So we're out.......again.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Big hugs. I'm so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kylee - I am sorry that you aren't having any luck with Dr. F - I can only imagine how frustrating that must be, when all you want to do is try again. I'm so sorry that you're stuck feeling this way. Sending you lots of hugs. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi everyone

Fist pupping the apps are back up!!

Aceofbase- glad you got to your FS safely! I hope between the two of them they can get you a sticky bubba!! I think if this next one doesn't work I will be having more tests done.

Andrea - I would assume that you would have the final say on how many embies to thaw!! But you just never know on this wild roller coaster.

Lily- I am feeling much better. Thank you Hun. I am so sorry AF arrived..sending you big hugs and lots of love.

Bubs4kylee - I am always thinking about how you are going. I don't blame you for taking a step back. There is a lot of bubs on FB now.. I understand how your feeling, I get angry.. DH has to calm me down. I am keeping everything crossed for you babe. More of a break just seems like a waste of precious time.. I hope you get to stim soon. Xx

AFM- AF came late last night so day 1 today and started the pill. So I should get this fresh cycle in this year. I rang WFC to book in today and got a call saying I couldn't book in because our referrals were out of date and my infectious screening is nearly out. So had to bolt to the dr after work for new referrals and bloods. Faxed them straight to WFC when I got home. So I should be able to book in tomorrow and get some sort of a schedule. I'm excited but in so much period pain that my brain is t functioning properly. Lol.
    The nurse on the phone today was very gruff and made me a but uncomfortable - she was quite rude when she said you have to be 82kgs to do this.. Do you know that! I was like yeah this is why I haven't been back in 3 months. So I've been a bit slack last week but I didn't put on any weight so need to get back into it so I am under that number when I go and visit.

Hope everyone else is well. Xxxxxx <3

Thanks
    Reviews

I’m very sorry Lilly, I was wishing this cycle would work for you. Sending you much love and hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Aceofbase- glad you got to your FS safely! I hope between the two of them they can get you a sticky bubba!! I think if this next one doesn't work I will be having more tests done.

AFM- AF came late last night so day 1 today and started the pill. So I should get this fresh cycle in this year. I rang WFC to book in today and got a call saying I couldn't book in because our referrals were out of date and my infectious screening is nearly out. So had to bolt to the dr after work for new referrals and bloods. Faxed them straight to WFC when I got home. So I should be able to book in tomorrow and get some sort of a schedule. I'm excited but in so much period pain that my brain is t functioning properly. Lol.
    The nurse on the phone today was very gruff and made me a but uncomfortable - she was quite rude when she said you have to be 82kgs to do this.. Do you know that! I was like yeah this is why I haven't been back in 3 months. So I've been a bit slack last week but I didn't put on any weight so need to get back into it so I am under that number when I go and visit.

Hope everyone else is well. Xxxxxx <3
    Jems – I’m so happy you’ve started your next cycle . Glad to hear you got your referrals in on time, I hate that they run out. Don’t get me started on the weight debate, I believe it has no impact on IVF/fertility (well, IMHO anyway).

I feel like I’m becoming a spokeswoman for our immune system but the stories I’ve read of other women who have been treated for immune problems and have gone on to have successful pregnancies is very hopeful and encouraging. For example I have endo and get cold sores, these are related to my immune system. I now have to find out whether or not I also have high natural killer cells and hopefully get treated for that before my next cycle.

I hope this cycle works for you so you don't have to worry about doing any other tests

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi...

I'm booked in yay!! But last time the nurse told me what days I was booked for u/sand blood tests.. This time she just said she'd send everything out.. So I might have to ring to make all my appointments as early as possible.

I'm over the weight thing to.. It just annoys me... I have friends that are a lot bigger than me that have 4 and 5 kids naturally.. But I guess they also dnt have all my garbage. ( PCOS and endo) my cycles have come down alot since I've been exercising though from 42 days to 30. So I hope that means my body is healthier.

I really hope this one works to.. More test means more waiting around and that does my head in.

Just can't wait to start jabbing.. Pill popping feels like I'm not doing anything. But so happy that I can cycle before Xmas.

Hope everyone is having wonderful days.. Man is it hot. Wish I was sitting next to the pool instead of at work.