Closed Thread
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Glad to see that some more of you have made the trek to the fb group!!

Andrea-That sucks about having to do a freeze-all, but woohoo for having 17 fertilise!!! That's excellent!!! I'm assuming you'll have to wait 1 month before doing the FET transfer. They like to have a 1 cycle break between IVF/FET transfers. Good luck!!!

mrsjag-What a super cute 10 week old blob I can make out the little legs up to the left!

Lynlee-What day are you going to test? Are you testing before the ''official'' test day? Good luck!!!!

Sharlein-Hiiiiiiiiii! Where are you up to at the moment?

AFM-I'm currently on CD 5 of an antagonist cycle. I started injecting 400 Gonal F on day 2 and I'll be starting the Orgalutran tomorrow. I have my first blood test on Tuesday, then an ultrasound on Friday. I hope I'll have some great follies growing!

So nervous since this is my first antagonist cycle!!!! On my long down reg cycles I got 10 and 9 eggs, which is great for my low AMH levels, but Dr Bradbury said to expect to get a couple of eggs less doing antagonist. Which is why she has bumped me from 350 to 400 Gonal F to try and maintain the numbers. I'm only doing antagonist due to bad side effects from the Lucrin during the other cycles

Oh and my mum is arriving today for the long weekend! Yay!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosewhite For This Useful Post:

andreasoe84  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies - I am feeling great today. 99% recovered from egg pickup and other then having really sore boobs and a bit of fluid still around my tummy I feel great. Much better then i expected to be.
    Yes apparently i will start bleeding in 5-7 due to the anagonist cycle being different to normal and then I am to take bcp for 3 weeks and then when I get af after that I will start a medicated FET cycle. They have frozen my embies in batches so when it comes to FET they will thaw a whole batch and hope that one makes it to blast so it will prob all be happening for me in mid-november. On on hand obviously i am disappointed my ivf journey is overe before it began with no transfer this cycle and no 2WW to put myself through but also i am happy to have got 17 embies waiting for me and also to know that the IVF process in itself is physically managebale for me and i know i could do it all again if it comes to that.

rosewhite - 400 thats a high dose. You would pe pushing that little pen in a million times to get that much out. I was only on 100 and thought that i had to press that little end in so many times. Well hopefully the shorter cycle will give you less side effects. I had barely any on my short cycle and yeah the day after i gave myself the lucrin trigger i had a pretty massive headache so i am sure with continued use of it i wouldnt have been such a happy camper. The orag didnt give me any side effects either except it throbbed a bit in the area after i injected it but i just put some ice on it and it was fine.

question? so when you all were on bcp prior to starting your IVF cycle. What pill were you prescribed? I am due to start bleeding on tuesday/wednesday and dont think the script they are going to send me will arrive on time but my mum is a pharmascist so as long as I know which pill i need to get it wont be a problem? IS there a standard one prescribed for everyone or not?

lynleee - when are you testing??? have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    My god girls this sucks! I just had a shower and I've never bled so heavy in my life. It was huge big blood clots and would not stop! God today could quite possibly be one of the worst I've ever had... My hubby is a wedding photographer so ive barely seen him since Friday morning, so I've been sad and tired for days now, and today our two year old (who is usually an angel) has been an absolute terror... And now this to happen while my husband is pretty much up the other end if the country blows!!! My period wouldn't even be due yet!!! I don't get it. It's only 5dp5dt!!!

Sorry to dominate this post with me threads all the time don't get why this has to be so hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops shows how much I'm not with it... Got thread and post the wrong way around...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies

Lynlee - big hugs That sounds pretty horrible. You must be very frightened. I'm not sure why you would be bleeding this early on but perhaps it is implant bleeding? If you are really concerned I would ring the nurses just to double check everything is ok. Hang in there hun x

Rosewhite - sorry to hear about your earlier BFN. You poor thing. This IVF business sucks doesn't it?? Good luck with your next cycle. I am doing my first antagonist at the moment and I am nervous too. Doesn't feel like anything is going on down there!! Have had no headaches or anything, hardly feels like I am doing IVF as I am used to the long down. Much prefering the antagonist though just concerned about getting embies!! Hope you keep tracking along well.

Andrea - Glad you are feeling much better since EPU. You certainly had a massive lot of embies! WOW! Good luck with your little break before your FET. I wish I could help you about the BCP but I honestly can't remember. Sorry!

MrsJag - awwww your bubba is looking beautiful in there. How exciting!! I so hope we are all joining you soon

Aceofbase / JemJems / Sharlein/ Kylee / Jeannie - How are you ladies doing?

Big hello to everyone else!!

AFM - just been plodding along with this antagonist cycle. Not really feeling anything so a bit nervous but my ultrasound is soon so I guess I'll find out more then

x
    Last edited by Lillystar; 01-10-2012 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    My god girls this sucks! I just had a shower and I've never bled so heavy in my life. It was huge big blood clots and would not stop! God today could quite possibly be one of the worst I've ever had... My hubby is a wedding photographer so ive barely seen him since Friday morning, so I've been sad and tired for days now, and today our two year old (who is usually an angel) has been an absolute terror... And now this to happen while my husband is pretty much up the other end if the country blows!!! My period wouldn't even be due yet!!! I don't get it. It's only 5dp5dt!!!

Sorry to dominate this post with me threads all the time don't get why this has to be so hard!!!
    Ring the clinic! That sounds way too early to be a period. It might be something residual left over from retrieval? A friend of mine had pooling blood in her ovaries that all expelled at once and left her terrified. I'm praying it's not AF early. Ring, ring, ring! *hugs*

Lilly - Keep plugging away! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, Ive rang the clinic and left a message. The bleeding is still very heavy, but more like a period now... I'm still taking the progesterone until the nurses tell me to stop, but I'm sure its just a heavy period.

Today I feel worse than yesterday! I hate how hard this is!!

I guess Ill hear from the clinic tomorrow...

I hope everyone else is doing well, and dealing with more hopeful news than me right now... Good luck for your scan Lillystar

Thanks
    Reviews
    lynlee - have your heard from the clinic yet? I am sure they are busy today cause of the public hooiday yesterday but hopefully they prioritise your call and contact you ASAP. KUP when you hear from them.

lillystar - i wouldnt worry too much about not feeling much. I didnt feel much at all either on that kind of cycle and when they did my scan i had 41 follicles so yeah i wouldnt worry at all.

hello to everyone else. how are y'all doing?

afm - well my af arrived today. I knew it would arrive between 5-9 days after egg pickup due to the lucrin trigger changing the hormonal profile after egg pickup hence why i wouldnt have been able to support a pregnancy this cycle even with progesterone support so that is why it was cancelled. I am glad it has arrived only 5 days later - the earliest possible day - as that means I can start the pill today and hurry up and get closer to being able to do a FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Andrea glad ur on track to start the process towards FET... It will pass quickly

The clinic called pretty early and didn't sound the slightest bit worried. The day my period arrived was 10/11 days since my trigger and she said it would be normal to expect a period by then... Back to dr fong on Friday to ask some serious questions about our crappy cycles...

Anyone used dhea? Sharlein? Just been doing some reading about bad egg quality... Might ask about it?? Where are you up to now?? Must be almost time to start the pill or injections?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee- oh hun......big hugs. I have been on DHEA for a month now. My DH calls them my happy pills.
    My theory is I must be deficient for them to be affecting me. Fingers crossed. I'm at Dr Fong on Friday too hun for test results

Just a quick post......big wave to everyone. Have a great day.