Closed Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry haven't been around. This cycle was a BFN. AF is here today. I pick up my meds in the morning to start an antagonist cycle. 3rd time lucky, right?

Probably won't be around for a little while...need to regroup. But I'll be on the fb page.

LOTS of to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Woohoo....PUPO

Congratulations Lyn......one little embie on board. So sorry about no frosties.:'(......think positive hun & be kind to yourself sweetie xxRosewhite- Oh hun......big hugs. 3rd time lucky sounds good. Big wave to all the beautiful ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the thoughts ladies.
    I triggered last night so I am booked in for my egg pickup Thursday morning at 9.30am. Anyone else going to be in the clinic early tomorrow morning? I might see you there?
    I dont really know how I am feeling. Actually scrap that... I feel..BLUE. The last 2 nights in a row when I have finished work for the day I have burst into tears and had a good cry so yeah I would say i am feeling pretty down. I woke up this morning feeling less uncomfortable then I did yesterday so that was a positive but i have a bit of a headache and am trying not to take anything for it.
    Its amazing though how my focus for egg retreival has become less about how i am going to respond to the sedation and more about how many egss they are going to get? Before mondays ultrasound all i could think about was if i was going to be in pain during the procedure and now i dont even care about that as long as they get a decent amount of eggs?

lynlee - sorry to hear you didnt get any frosties from your embies but fx that the little one that made it is the one for you. I am thinking of you at the moment xx

rosewhite - yes definately 3rd time lucky. what dosage are you doing for your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *big hugs* Sorry to hear, Rose. Look after yourself.

Do we have a Facebook group? I'd love to join, if so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope EPU went well andrea..lm like you, forget the pain and sedation, all I think about is numbers of eggs hope you got a good number of good quality eggs!

So first day after ET has been pretty good actually... I'm thinking I'll find the TWW much more bearable than the 5 days between pick up and transfer...

Hows the pregnancy going mrsjag? So close to your next scan! You will be amazed at the ddevelopment from your last one... You will actually see a baby this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    It'll go by quickly, Lyn! I hope, hope, hope it's a positive!!

We had a quick scan (with a dodgy ultrasound machine) when I met the OB yesterday.. I was 10w1d, but bub measured a little bit smaller. 12 days until our NT scan, which should show us that baby is measuring better. (I hope so.)

Here's our latest blobby pic. Head to the bottom right, legs up to the left!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag-beautiful pic hun...no matter how blobby.
    Lyn- look after yourself hun. Wishing for your BFP this time.
    Andrea-best wishes for tomorrow hun. Big hugs.

Have an awesome day ladies. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsj love the pic of blob read your blog post too, lots of he & his etc must be your gut feeling.... I reckon the mums gut feeling about gender is fairly reliable! Will you find out or keep it a surprise??

So 2dp5dt... Still finding this easier than the 5 day wait. We had about 20 attempts at conceiving naturally before ivf so it just feels like that waiting, which im use to, and so use to it being a negative too... Which is what I'm totally expecting... Although when do you girls think implantation would happen post a 5dt?? I'm getting these weird pains on and off on the right side of my belly right where my uterus would be.... Maybe implantation knowing my luck probably not tho..

Thanks
    Reviews
    lyn - congrats on being PUPO. when did they tell you you were allowed to test? glad to hear this part has been easier then the wait before transfer.

mrsjag - how did ou go about choosing your obgyn? did your westmead doc recomend anyone or did you already know who you were going to see?
    oh yeah and i looke d and there is a facebook group called "westmead fertility centre" i sent a request to join it as well. you should too

sharlein - thanks for the hugs and thoughts

afm - well egg pickup yesterday went very well. I hae a vague recollection of the machine making a noise while it was scking the eggsout and them countng out the numbers but other thn that i remember nothing and i woke up inrecover feeling ok. I am already feeling much better today although it hurts to go to the toilet and getting up and down from the lounge and i am truggling to drink plenty of water like they said to. The good news was that they got 23 eggs and the scienist said 20 looked mature when we met with her and i just got a call saing that 17 fertilised overnight which of course we are really happy about. they are all being frozen at Day 1 due to no transfer for me this cycle and i have called and requested aphone conference with dr smith to see how quickly i can do a FET. so yeah after a very sad few days before egg pickup i am feeling really great today wknowing i have 17 embies wating for me to use soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Andrea- fantastic numbers!!

I looked up a whole lot of OBs online, then read reviews, then asked parents with young babies. I wanted to deliver at the Private hospital at Westmead (and finally make use of my health cover, lol) so I rang around until I found one I liked. I'm seeing Dr. Pesce.