Closed Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Andrea- oh hun you must be worrying yourself sick. Think positive thoughts......they all still have a chance & you know what they say...it just takes one..........Lynlee- goodluck tomorrow..sending you angels.& the biggest hugs Xx so happy for you.....Dr Fong changed me to a long cycle to stretch out the DHEA & use lucrin to help with my egg quality. She wants to increase my chances of more eggs too. Just hoping I get a better result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in quickly to wish Lynlee happy ET day. Hope it all goes smoothly lovely. I have everything crossed for you.

Will be back later for a proper catch up with all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you, Andrea - and you too, Lyn!

*hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee – good luck with transfer today, can’t wait to hear you’re officially PUPO

Rosewhite – been thinking of you, hope you’re well? I need your advice in regards to the fluid in your uterus, how was it drained? If my FS couldn’t drain it when I had my surgery I still want it done and am curious how it happens

Sharlein – I hope the DHEA helps your egg quality too

Andrea – sorry to hear your at risk of OHSS. I know you would be bummed with no fresh cycle , I just hope that you have many good embys to freeze for a FET next cycle, you’re well being is most important. Keep us posted

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just a quick one from me. So Im PUPO, which is great... but so so so disappointed... only one embryo left. The others were all "no good". No more explanation provided than that. Im angry that on Sunday they wrote and said "your embryos are growing well and are on track"... grrrr, i did not expect to show up to hear I only have one.

I asked about quality, and all she would say was it is a blastocyst... so Ive been googling pictures of good quality blastocysts, and I even compared it to the beautiful emby on mrsjag blog, and it looks nothing like that... all uneven cells, cells all over the place...

im not feeling positive already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee - oh honey hang in there. You need to try and stay positive for you little embie on board. It could very well be there one!! Don't give up yet lovely. I think sometimes the little embies can arrest between the text message and the day of transfer. I think they don't actually look at them after day 3 until day 5 as they try to not disturb them too much in there so they can develop as well as possible.

Still sucks though!! But try and think of it as a positive that you do have a frosty in there. But hopefully you won't need it and this is your little sticky bean.

Sending loads of sticky vibes your way!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    Hi girls, just a quick one from me. So Im PUPO, which is great... but so so so disappointed... only one embryo left. The others were all "no good". No more explanation provided than that. Im angry that on Sunday they wrote and said "your embryos are growing well and are on track"... grrrr, i did not expect to show up to hear I only have one.

I asked about quality, and all she would say was it is a blastocyst... so Ive been googling pictures of good quality blastocysts, and I even compared it to the beautiful emby on mrsjag blog, and it looks nothing like that... all uneven cells, cells all over the place...

im not feeling positive already
    *hugs*

You're PUPO hon! Think of that. Some of the dodgiest looking cells have gone on to become beautiful bubs, so don't worry about that. Even the scientists have admitted that lovely 'perfect' looking embies don't always stick.

So, because I might be reading it wrong - did you just have the one today to transfer? Or one frozen on top of that? I'm sorry if that's the case. They must have been expecting good things if they went all the way to day 5 - it's always risky to wait ... but let's just pray this one is a sticky bean. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls, its hard to be positive sometimes, when your head and instinct is telling you something else.... I only had one day 5 blasty which has been transferred... None to freeze which sucks!!! The others havent actually arrested, they are just not growing well and are behind... i asked if they would keep growing them, but they said no as they are no good... i could see part of 2 of the bad ones up on the screen, one still looked at the 4 cell stage, and the other was so fragmented, it wasnt even a nice even circle and all the cells were all different sizes... Im no scientist (far from it) but I could see why they were bad...

I have been madly reading away on the net, and from what I can read and see, it appears its a very early blasty.. it still had that zona (i think that's what its called) around it... so its a day or so from hatching... gosh fingers crossed, i so want this to work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee - So sorry hun I read your first post wrong. Big hugs for not getting any frosties. Sucks that your other little embies didn't make it but lets just hope the one on board is the perfect one that is going to bring you your BFP! Thinking of you and sending loads of sticky vibes x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (25-09-2012)