Closed Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    You really only need folic acid in the prenatal stage, UNLESS you are deficient for another reason. Manufacturers target women who are TTC, in order to sell expensive multivitamins. Avoid multivitamins with Vitamin A, as has been linked to neonatal blindness.
    I take folic acid, that's it. And use iodised salt on food. When pregnant, your OBGYN will guide you as to supplements required, based on your blood results.
    Does that help?
    J.
    Thanks for that J. I found blackmores I-folic the other day, so I'll take that until I'm actually pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG my boobs are KILLING ME!!!! Im soooooo sore. Please be a good sign not just that AF is on her way...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Aw really? Ok so I get Af regularly and O. So I'm confused
    I lost all my weight due to gastritis (very bad gastro) which almost 2 years later still haven't fully recovered from.
    Then i would say your weight isn't an issue, as long as your periods are regular all should be ok.
    I've had gastritis, It's horrible! Poor you still to be affected by it!

I also have Gastroparesis, which contributed to me losing so much weight as i can't eat normal amounts let alone enough to get extra kj for breast feeding! I've Actually put off having a Gastric pace maker fitted and come off all meds to TTC. The things we do for a baby!

Night all!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Then i would say your weight isn't an issue, as long as your periods are regular all should be ok.
    I've had gastritis, It's horrible! Poor you still to be affected by it!

I also have Gastroparesis, which contributed to me losing so much weight as i can't eat normal amounts let alone enough to get extra kj for breast feeding! I've Actually put off having a Gastric pace maker fitted and come off all meds to TTC. The things we do for a baby!

Night all!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Ooh no. What is gastroparesis??
    I'm still suffering lots of pain. I've always had IBS but the upper tummy issues can get pretty bad and some days struggle to eat
    What are your symptoms like?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    OMG my boobs are KILLING ME!!!! Im soooooo sore. Please be a good sign not just that AF is on her way...
    Fx! Goodluck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Wow, that was a bad nights sleep. Had my 3yr old niece sleepjng over but she has a bad cough and every time I heard her cough I would wake up listening to make sure she is okay.

So I caved and tested...11dpo. Writing this as I wait for the timer. No more brown tinged mucous so far (yay). Not going to be too concerned if a neg though. Going to look now...

I am going to call it a negative with a smidgin of hope for Tue/Wed. I can manipulate seeing a line using my phones camera light. It could just be me showing the underlying chemical reaction line, so not takinh it as any sort of yes, but hey, it is only 11dpo!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mickeymouse! A line is a line surely!!!!?? I will be excited for you on your behalf huh?

Also, I have a feeling this is the bad tummy club! I have had numerous duodenal strictures and adhesions resulting in 3 surgeries (one quite serious) to remove bits. Had been very underweight for years because of this in and out of hosts etc. Periods stopped for about 9months but started up again when I got over the 44/45kg mark (was down to 36kg in hosp at lowest point!!!but am short 160cm). Dr said she often saw the 45kg as the line for a lot of women between menstruating and not. But then spent years in low 40's and everything was regular and fine. Am now back to my nice rounded healthy self [proud] but still have probs with tum from time to time plus a very big ugly scar

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rain78 View Post
    Mickeymouse! A line is a line surely!!!!?? I will be excited for you on your behalf huh?
    Lol thanks but it could be an imaginatiin thing too, so not going to read too much into it

I should have expected a neg though as both prev mc I didnt get a pos til day AF due so not stressed

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok...but maybe that means this time it could be different? Keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh that sounds hopeful MickeyMouse...I will keep my fingers crossed for you