Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    I cant believe a caved and did a hpt yesterday at 10dpo - afternoon wee that was not concentrated. Ofcourse BFN what was i even thinking! ive never caved and tested early - I am blaming it on the fact that DH is away so I am all by myself with no voice of reason!

anyway, so 11dpo today - have had cramping for a few days now. AF is due today or tomorrow. really hoping i at least get a longer luteal phase this month - they average 10 days. J37 is my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy? should i see my doctor? im confused!

not testing again until AF is very late!
    If it has been 10 days for several cycles, and you are CERTAIN you know which day you ovulated, then yes, it would be worth seeing a FS to discuss this.
    J x.
    Last edited by J37; 27-08-2012 at 18:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    AF arrived this morning. I k we Saturday night she was on her way. Had a sook, followed by an argument with DH about my obsession with bubhub. Then he told me I need to relax and it'll happen. Nothing annoys me more than being told that. It proves my point as to why I'm on here. You ladies understand the emotional side of ttc much more than DH does.

Anyway, on to a new cycle. Rainbow can you please move me?
    My husband prefers me to be on BH than talking to him about all of this! Perhaps put it to him like that?
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    J your chart looks great!!! very promising dip at 7 (?) dpo. Is that usual for you?
    No, last time it happened I got pregnant. Trying not to get excited about it. Keep me grounded!!!!!
    J x.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

I had one last cycle and never have before, it meant nothing for me. Why does it happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    No, last time it happened I got pregnant. Trying not to get excited about it. Keep me grounded!!!!!
    J x.
    Your chart looks great. Hopefully this is your month. Sorry I'm not much good at keep you grounded.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

J37  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hey girls been reading along while waiting to O.

Now I know I said I was going to have a break this cycle coz it would have put #3 due date smack bam in between DS and DD but as I was so sick at the beginning of the cycle I didn't take the clomid as my temps were already 38.5. I was just sick and over it all was about to give up but DH wants to keep trying. Dont get me wrong i want a bub 2but the emotional rollers coaster is doing my head in.

Anyway that meant my cycle would be long as usual. So I have just O had a positive digital opk yesterday now just waiting for ff to confirm and start the ttw.

Good luck to everyone testing soon hope AF stays away 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I had one last cycle and never have before, it meant nothing for me. Why does it happen?
    The short answer is: we don't know. The theory is that at 7DPO the corpus luteum begins to shrivel up if pregnancy has not ensued, and hence the heat-producing progesterone levels fall, so BBT drops. If implantation occurs, the resultant bhCG stimulates (or "rescues") the corpus luteum to produce progesterone again, hence BBT rises again.
    However there must be more to this than we know, as a) implantation dips can occur in non-pregnant cycles, and b) BBTs tend to remain high throughout the luteal phase in non-pregnant cycles.
    However, studies have shown that charts with an implantation dip pattern are more likely to result in pregnancy, than those without.
    So...back to my original statement...we don't know, but statistically the phenomenon appears significant.
    Does that answer it at all?!!
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    It could be from ovulating. Some ppls do bleed a lil when they ovulate
    Bubbles, I would not worry about it. During some parts of the cycle the cervix is more fragile (due to hormones), and bleeding post-sex is not uncommon. Unless the bleeding becomes significant, and/or regular, I would not worry.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks j! It just freaked me out!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    The short answer is: we don't know. The theory is that at 7DPO the corpus luteum begins to shrivel up if pregnancy has not ensued, and hence the heat-producing progesterone levels fall, so BBT drops. If implantation occurs, the resultant bhCG stimulates (or "rescues") the corpus luteum to produce progesterone again, hence BBT rises again.
    However there must be more to this than we know, as a) implantation dips can occur in non-pregnant cycles, and b) BBTs tend to remain high throughout the luteal phase in non-pregnant cycles.
    However, studies have shown that charts with an implantation dip pattern are more likely to result in pregnancy, than those without.
    So...back to my original statement...we don't know, but statistically the phenomenon appears significant.
    Does that answer it at all?!!
    J xx.
    As best it can

No rhyme or reason