Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Sorry to hear that you got a bfn . Fx AF doesn't arrive tomorrow. Do u have a bbt thermometer ?
    I've just ordered one, so fx it arrives soon and I can start as soon as AF leaves. I signed up for fertility friend also to chart easier. What's better for temp, orally or vaginally? And is it the same time every day?
    I'm so emotional today so pretty sure AF is around the corner.
    How are things going with you hun?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry about bfn Cheffry.

I temp orally because you are meant to use the same way throughout your cycle and I don't want to bloody up my thermometer!

Vaginally is more accurate though.

Same time every day is best. I set my alarm for 5am, temp and go back to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi all,

Been offline for a few days now doing my best to read and catch up. Sorry not many personals as so much to catch up on.

Rainbow - could I be added to the front page as waiting to ovulate? All the best for your first appointment with FS. Let's hope it all progresses quickly and you can try next cycle

ChannyV - I have just started temping this cycle too and also have no idea what to look out for but if I work it out I will let you know.

AFM - now 8dpo so is cycle is going quickly. I am expecting to ovulate on approx day 20 of my 32 -35 day cycle. Feeling a bit down after the weekend. My SIL is 4 months pregnant with her 1st and I spent all weekend with her chatting about her pregnancy and her bugging me about when we will have #2 and me not wanting to tell her about TTC (we aren't telling anyone irl) I hate the fact I am slightly jealous of her I know I shouldn't be ahhhh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Sorry about bfn Cheffry.

I temp orally because you are meant to use the same way throughout your cycle and I don't want to bloody up my thermometer!

Vaginally is more accurate though.

Same time every day is best. I set my alarm for 5am, temp and go back to sleep.
    Thanks honey! Was thinking orally would be easier for that exact reason.
    I'm up each day for work at 520 so it should be easy to stick to hopefully.

I'm thinking I might go see a Chinese herbalist. Can anyone recommend one in Sydney? Ive heard of one in Stanmore area on parramatta rd that's meant to be good..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant believe a caved and did a hpt yesterday at 10dpo - afternoon wee that was not concentrated. Ofcourse BFN what was i even thinking! ive never caved and tested early - I am blaming it on the fact that DH is away so I am all by myself with no voice of reason!

anyway, so 11dpo today - have had cramping for a few days now. AF is due today or tomorrow. really hoping i at least get a longer luteal phase this month - they average 10 days. J37 is my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy? should i see my doctor? im confused!

not testing again until AF is very late!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    Thanks honey! Was thinking orally would be easier for that exact reason.
    I'm up each day for work at 520 so it should be easy to stick to hopefully.

I'm thinking I might go see a Chinese herbalist. Can anyone recommend one in Sydney? Ive heard of one in Stanmore area on parramatta rd that's meant to be good..
    I saw Aja Stuart in Newtown for acupuncture and apparently she works with a Chinese herbalist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

AF arrived this morning. I k we Saturday night she was on her way. Had a sook, followed by an argument with DH about my obsession with bubhub. Then he told me I need to relax and it'll happen. Nothing annoys me more than being told that. It proves my point as to why I'm on here. You ladies understand the emotional side of ttc much more than DH does.

Anyway, on to a new cycle. Rainbow can you please move me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry to hear it lil smurphy, men don't get it at all, i got told on the wkend by DH "what's with all these tests and thermometers, back in the day they just had sex and bam" grrr...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    AF arrived this morning. I k we Saturday night she was on her way. Had a sook, followed by an argument with DH about my obsession with bubhub. Then he told me I need to relax and it'll happen. Nothing annoys me more than being told that. It proves my point as to why I'm on here. You ladies understand the emotional side of ttc much more than DH does.

Anyway, on to a new cycle. Rainbow can you please move me?
    so sorry to hear that AF arrived lil smurfy. My DH is exactly the same - not about bubhub he doesnt know about this site but more about me being negative. they just dont get it it is beyond frustrating. I know that AF is on the way either today or tomorrow for me. DH says just be positive you may be pregnant - um i think after 29 years I know my body! aagh!

do something nice for yourself today - manicure, wine, chocolate, spend some money - thats my way of dealing when AF comes.

I know its early but DH is going to get a sperm analysis done next week its free and simple and I would rather get that ruled out rather than wasting time. I just sent him off to the GP and she was more than happy to give him the pathology form. just a thought! Im a bit of an obsessive planner though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Wat cycle day are u? Have u ovulated yet?
    Hi tormy I'm cd15. I dont know if I've ovulated yet. I'm not doing any tracking this month. I'm in green week on iperiod though. Last day is tomorrow