Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbimummi View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Too funny that we got moved. Sorry I have been really quite the past couple of weeks but after my laporoscopy on the 23rd July I wasn't expecting much to happen so have been on the down low. So excited to see some BFP so extatic for you guys. But would you believe that after deciding not much was going to happen yesterday I felt some funny twinges and decided to POAS and according to my OPK I am ovulating for the first time naturally so go figure. Lets hope its correct I will be BD like crazy as I really don't want to start Gonal F next month.
    Bond Girl how did you go with your new FS sorry I have gotten lost with all the replies to see how you went? So excited I will be in the 2 week wait as I have been really getting down as every single one of my friends are pregnant at the moment and I am the odd one out yet I have been trying the longest. One of my friends just announced she is pregnat with her third and we had our son's at the same time. Depressing.... I actually cried when she told me, I felt awful!! Baby dust to all.
    That is great news sweets hopefully this month is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    Thanks J & Rainbow!
    I'm only 1dpo so the wait has begun!
    This post moves so fast!! So many things going on at once, I don't mean to be a sook! Just having one of those days where wine & chocolate are needed...trying to hold back though just incase!
    Yeah I find it hard to keep up with everyone sometimes Dont worry I am having one of those weeks too ate chocolate last night hehe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

Cheffry  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    When I'm on my comp I can. Went from 36.7 to 36.45 to 36.65 though. I guess all I can do is wait and see how the rest go!

Also, I peed on an OPK to stop myself from peeing on a pregnancy test. 2 lines, but not positive.

Duh.
    You testing Tuesday or Wednesday?? I am gonna test then too so let me know what day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    So hard but resisted the urge to test today at 10dpo, just gotta keep resisting. Got zero pregnancy or AF symptoms besides a bit of bloating and pimples, cd28 of 31. Thank god it's the wkend soon, now my car won't start grrr
    Well done for resisting!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemgem05 View Post
    You testing Tuesday or Wednesday?? I am gonna test then too so let me know what day...
    AF is due wed...so I might test Tuesday..argh I don't want to!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by bubbimummi View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Too funny that we got moved. Sorry I have been really quite the past couple of weeks but after my laporoscopy on the 23rd July I wasn't expecting much to happen so have been on the down low. So excited to see some BFP so extatic for you guys. But would you believe that after deciding not much was going to happen yesterday I felt some funny twinges and decided to POAS and according to my OPK I am ovulating for the first time naturally so go figure. Lets hope its correct I will be BD like crazy as I really don't want to start Gonal F next month.
    Bond Girl how did you go with your new FS sorry I have gotten lost with all the replies to see how you went? So excited I will be in the 2 week wait as I have been really getting down as every single one of my friends are pregnant at the moment and I am the odd one out yet I have been trying the longest. One of my friends just announced she is pregnat with her third and we had our son's at the same time. Depressing.... I actually cried when she told me, I felt awful!! Baby dust to all.
    That's great you are o'ing on your own. Hopefully you can join your friends and be pregnant soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    2012-08-17 10.17.00.jpg

Just thought I would upload the first, boring, part of my cycle. Decided daily sex until I get a thermal shift is the only way I can stay sane. See...even a supposedly-scientifically-minded doctor can lose the plot when TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    AF is due wed...so I might test Tuesday..argh I don't want to!!!
    LOL why dont we both test weds morning if we can hold off that long. My AF is due Tuesday. and my CP has moved back to high and soft so I have my thats a good sign thou I know is unreliable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Attachment 25671

Just thought I would upload the first, boring, part of my cycle. Decided daily sex until I get a thermal shift is the only way I can stay sane. See...even a supposedly-scientifically-minded doctor can lose the plot when TTC!
    Least that way you have covered all the bases. TTC is a stressful thing for everyone I never imagined it would be..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Wow so much has happened on here..good luck & congrats mumofprincess!

Im on cd10 and been feeling a little low of late, is it normal to feel so angry when you hear friends and family falling pregnant? It's horrible, I should be happy for them!

Don't know if we will try this mth or have a break..never thought ttc would be so stressful..
    oh dizpel, i know how you feel. I always thought it would be the most exciting and easy thing to do but its not Dont have much advice except that every month we are one month closer to our BFP's. Take care xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (17-08-2012)