Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Yes, you would have ovulated on one of those days...hope you had sex on some of those days?! Like most hormones, absolute levels can vary alot between person to person. But you ovulated, and that's great. Let's hope progesterone continues to rise on Monday.
    J.
    We only got to dtd on mon cos wed DH came down sick Oh well at least we are in with a (remote) shot. Not going to get my hopes up, just waiting for next cycle to see what FS suggests!!

Thanks J

Oh and Rainbow can you please move me to the tww?? Ta!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    11 dpo today. FMU has been flushed, so looks like I'm just waiting it out til tomorrow. Fx the witch doesn't arrive
    Good work on not testing lil smurfy! How are you feeling about this cycle? Symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone got a bfp with NO sore bbs? I know I go on about bbs a lot but just can't fathom why mine aren't changing throughout my cycle and feel I should just count myself out already! Sorry having one of those days. I'm 9dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yes! When I was utd with DS I didn't have sore boobs till around 8 weeks and I never had any morning sickness
    thanks tormy!

Thanks
    Reviews

So I had my BT this morning and my prog was 805 and my estro is 65. I'm 6dpo so fx my hcg test on weds is positive. They're my highest levels yet for estro/prog. So fx!!!
    That's great tormy! Fx for Wednesday for both of us! At least you can get a definitive answer on wed so not second guessing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Fx tormy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So I had my BT this morning and my prog was 805 and my estro is 65. I'm 6dpo so fx my hcg test on weds is positive. They're my highest levels yet for estro/prog. So fx!!!
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi ladies it was my birthday yesterday & DH has taken me for a night at The Intercontinental They have upgraded us to Presidential Suite so amazing!! I'm cd7 so hopefully it's a good omen for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Good work on not testing lil smurfy! How are you feeling about this cycle? Symptoms?
    Hi button. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much (not really working though).

Symptoms are pretty well non existent. Some cramps and pinching in my belly since about Tuesday. No pre AF brown tinged CM yet. I was at the shop today and felt really wet, I was so sure AF had arrived. Went to the toilet and just a lot of cm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi button. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much (not really working though).

Symptoms are pretty well non existent. Some cramps and pinching in my belly since about Tuesday. No pre AF brown tinged CM yet. I was at the shop today and felt really wet, I was so sure AF had arrived. Went to the toilet and just a lot of cm.

funny story my nana was telling me that back in her day when they thought they were pregnant they had to wee on a female frog and if it layed eggs they knew they were pregnant - I thought she was going crazy but i googled it and she is right! at least we have it a little easier hehe.
    GL for tomorrow xx