Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    button - yay, my test day is next weds aswell!!! fx for both of us!

j37 - im 4dpo aswell, when are you testing? boo for ur DH being away next month

afm - well nothing exciting happening yet, just waitin for my BT on saturday. i found out today that a friend at work is 30 weeks pregnant - i had no freakin idea! we've just moved floors so i haven't seen her much. i'm really happy for her but also sad for me, as we were both pregnant at the same time when i had DS....just feelin a bit left out atm
    Probably testing on 2nd Sept (Fathers' Day), as that will be 14DPO. But if it's negative, will be all miserable and ruin hubby's day. So may test Saturday 13DPO, so I can be miserable then. If positive, will wait til Sun to tell him (if I can). What do you girls think?
    My heart is really breaking...a year of trying, and 2 miscarriages only to show for it.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Good idea J, don't test on fathers day. Fingers crossed your BFP comes just in time for fathers day. I can't imagine going through what you've gone through.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Probably testing on 2nd Sept (Fathers' Day), as that will be 14DPO. But if it's negative, will be all miserable and ruin hubby's day. So may test Saturday 13DPO, so I can be miserable then. If positive, will wait til Sun to tell him (if I can). What do you girls think?
    My heart is really breaking...a year of trying, and 2 miscarriages only to show for it.
    J.
    I so hope this is your month J. You are incredibly strong. Just remember you have been pregnant and had a healthy baby before, therefore your body CAN and WILL do this again. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

J37  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    button - yay, my test day is next weds aswell!!! fx for both of us!

j37 - im 4dpo aswell, when are you testing? boo for ur DH being away next month

afm - well nothing exciting happening yet, just waitin for my BT on saturday. i found out today that a friend at work is 30 weeks pregnant - i had no freakin idea! we've just moved floors so i haven't seen her much. i'm really happy for her but also sad for me, as we were both pregnant at the same time when i had DS....just feelin a bit left out atm
    Yay test buddies!! Fx this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

J don't test on fathers day, better to test on the Saturday and hope you have great news to share. We all know how saddened we get seeing a bfn and it would be especially hard on fathers day. Chin up, you have all of us here!

On another note, can I ask you a ? Do you know if shortness of breath (sob) could be symptom of a hormonal problem? I seem to get cyclical sob - during AF and around ovulation - and trying to work out why. It might be totally unrelated but just wondered your thoughts...

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck. Is this your first cycle?
    J.
    No, 2nd cycle of IVF for my DP. We also did one IUI prior and had been trying for sometime ourselves with a known donor. Just before we did our first cycle it was found my DP had endometriosis stage 4. That was corrected and we started our first cycle. This current cycle has been the most successful in terms of eggs collected etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - I really hope this month is your month. We would love you to stick around, you're a wealth of knowledge, what you are doing sharing your expertise is so much appreciated! I know what you mean though, Ive clocked up 12 months ttc and only 1 m/c to show for it.... Surely it HAS to be our turn soon??!!!

Tormy - fingers crossed you get a bfp on Wed! I know what you mean about the bt's they are so definitive! Ive got a b/t tomorrow to see if Ive o'd and will find out then when they are doing the b/t to see if Im utd..

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep J test the Saturday morning and when you get your BFP you an keep yourself busy buy going out to the shops finding a nice box and ribbon to wrap the test up in to give to DH on the Sunday morning fx

Thanks
    Reviews

J.
    I feel your pain been TTC for just over a year now and have had one m/c to show. Have had all the tests and all FS can say is everything is fine I should be pregnant by now???? I wanted to have a 3 1/2 to 4 yr gap between ds and #3 but it's now going to be 5years which I'm not happy about and want to give up ttc if it hasnt happened by the end of year but DH wants to just keep trying I really don't think he understands the pain/depression of AF showing up. Oh well I have my fx for u J ur a wonderful person helping all of the ladies with their q's. :-)

Afm I'm still waiting to O should be saturday or Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies - I just had to share with you all!!
    Went to Anthony Grzelka the medium tonight for his show and was able to ask a question about our future children and will we have a boy! We will have 3 children in total two girls (one we already have) and a boy will be the last!! Was amazing to here that we will actually have a boy and someone will carry on the family name
    Anyways that's all the excitement for the week lol.
    Good luck to everyone else for BFP!!!!