Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Transfer went well. Dr and embryologist were really happy with the embryos.
    Three transferred : all 8 cells

We also have 4 Popsicles. One was at 13 cells so they couldn't keep it.

Now to wait the two weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Transfer went well. Dr and embryologist were really happy with the embryos.
    Three transferred : all 8 cells

We also have 4 Popsicles. One was at 13 cells so they couldn't keep it.

Now to wait the two weeks
    Best of luck. Is this your first cycle?
    J.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Eko what is c2p? Is it similar to fertility friend?
    Sorry I missed your post (this thread always moves so fast haha!). It's countdowntopregnancy dot com. It has a heap of VERY useful calculators, as well as a section with stats on bfps by dpo for many brands of hpts, a picture gallery section where you can see other people's tests and get another set of eyes for opinions and a heap of handy articles.

It's American so some of the info can be a little confusing but I found it a MASSIVE help. There's a section where you can put in your O date, and it will tell you how soon you can test by dpo. It definitely kept me sane during the tww many times .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear more bfn's and af showing up...I really hope next mth we see some more bfp's..maybe spring will get things going

DP and I have been DTD the past few days as I have really been in the mood & actually he has too am on CD17, last night my bbs started to feel sensitive and sore which is super early for me and today and last night I've had some weird achy feel on my lower left side that started last night..I hope it's not a bad thing, got another dr appoint tomorrow for a pap smear so if it gets worse I might ask about it..unless you have any thoughts J? I hope it's not the start of another bv case theres no odour or discharge (sorry tmi). I always get a bit worried about any pain incase its an ectopic starting..or another cyst forming!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yesterday I visited the ivf clinic and found out we need to have ivf. I wasn't expecting that news and now I'm not sure what too expect. But would love too have some advice on what too expect..the thought of having to give myself injections grosses me out. but at least we can have had good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    I'm so sorry rainbow and MissFaery
    Shelby good luck for tomorrow
    Amsmax what cd are you? Hope you get some kind of a sign soon, limbo sucks

Well, not much to report here. Am on cd2 so early days but I'm just happy AF finally showed up in the end after going missing for a few weeks. Will be interesting to see how long this cycle is now.
    I've also decided to throw my hat into the ring for a different role at work which would mean less stress in my life and that can only be a good thing when ttc.

Good luck to all those testing in the next few days
    Hey, I am now CD37, I am not sure of O date, but DH and I have baby bumped a few times each week...Going to do another test probably Sunday morning. I have a Dr's appointment on Tuesday night about something else and they said I could talk to the Dr if AF still hasn't shown up by then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Sorry to hear more bfn's and af showing up...I really hope next mth we see some more bfp's..maybe spring will get things going

DP and I have been DTD the past few days as I have really been in the mood & actually he has too am on CD17, last night my bbs started to feel sensitive and sore which is super early for me and today and last night I've had some weird achy feel on my lower left side that started last night..I hope it's not a bad thing, got another dr appoint tomorrow for a pap smear so if it gets worse I might ask about it..unless you have any thoughts J? I hope it's not the start of another bv case theres no odour or discharge (sorry tmi). I always get a bit worried about any pain incase its an ectopic starting..or another cyst forming!
    It sounds like post-ovulatory pain, which would also explain rising progesterone levels from the corpus luteum, and hence tender breasts. I am 4DPO and I have very tender breasts too, which is also a little early for me, but it is almost certain a progesterone effect.
    I also had an ectopic, and I have the same paranoia!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah thanks J. Looks like I am just behind you as I think I o'd on Tues fx we caught the egg/s and that the breast tenderness is a good early sign!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi J, wondering if you know the answer to this. I never get sore bbs anymore. I used to in my early twenties but since stopping the pill they have never been sore. Should I worry?? In my hypochondria state I'm thinking something is not right?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hi J, wondering if you know the answer to this. I never get sore bbs anymore. I used to in my early twenties but since stopping the pill they have never been sore. Should I worry?? In my hypochondria state I'm thinking something is not right?!
    No, I would not worry. I get breast tenderness some cycles, and not others. Plus, the OCP is a confounding issue...the hormone doses in the OCP are quite different than hormones in a normal cycle.
    No cause for concern, Button.
    J.