Closed Thread
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 864
  1. #491
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    What DPO are you now? It's not over till the witch is here!
    I'm only 10dpo and tested this morning, bad I know, bfn of course!
    12dpo

  2. #492
    Eko's Avatar
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanks
    1,083
    Thanked
    1,427
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What type of test did you use Shelby? Was it a FRER or an IC? Because the line I got at 12dpo on an IC was SO faint that you could barely see it. I actually thought I'd imagined it and bought some FRERs for the next day just to make sure.

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    What type of test did you use Shelby? Was it a FRER or an IC? Because the line I got at 12dpo on an IC was SO faint that you could barely see it. I actually thought I'd imagined it and bought some FRERs for the next day just to make sure.
    I tested with a frer.

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    to all the ladies who got BFNs today - hoping that it is just too early

    I am lucky in a way that I dont get the urge to POAS so I have never done a pregnancy test. I just wait until AF is due and plan to test the day after it is due - but I have never got that far coz its never been late. Hoping its 9 months late this month!
    My test day is wednesday - I am 7dpo today. Thinking I might stop temping this month - temps are high - I know ive ovulated and temping in the 2ww for me just brings unwanted stress and restless nights!

    your AF doesnt arrive lilsmurfy!

  5. #495
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,918
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Thanks button. That's why I stopped temping, the TWW fluctuations were driving me nuts.

  6. #496
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toukley NSW
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone

    Big hugs to those who have had a visit from the horrible witch. Go and spoil yourself with something nice to make you feel a bit better.

    To those still testing with BFN's, hopefully it is just too early to test and your BFP is just a day away

    AFM - currently 3dpo and nothing to report. Only 9 weeks till my wedding so hopefully I can keep myself busy to get through the TWW.

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,324
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am still here; reading with interest, and commiserating with those who tested negative or got their period. It is really heart-breaking.
    I am 4DPO, and BBT continuing to rise. If I don't get pregnant this month I will need LOTS of love from you all, as hubby away during fertile week next month!
    J.

  8. #498
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    to all the ladies who got BFNs today - hoping that it is just too early

    I am lucky in a way that I dont get the urge to POAS so I have never done a pregnancy test. I just wait until AF is due and plan to test the day after it is due - but I have never got that far coz its never been late. Hoping its 9 months late this month!
    My test day is wednesday - I am 7dpo today. Thinking I might stop temping this month - temps are high - I know ive ovulated and temping in the 2ww for me just brings unwanted stress and restless nights!

    your AF doesnt arrive lilsmurfy!
    That's how I was with DS I think I was 5 days late before I tested I was trying but I wasn't anxious about it. Didn't have any opks, didn't temp was totally relaxed about it, it's a good way to go about it.

  9. #499
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,918
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I am still here; reading with interest, and commiserating with those who tested negative or got their period. It is really heart-breaking.
    I am 4DPO, and BBT continuing to rise. If I don't get pregnant this month I will need LOTS of love from you all, as hubby away during fertile week next month!
    J.
    Fx this is your month and you don't have to worry about next month

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    J37  (23-08-2012)

  11. #500
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,918
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hi Everyone

    Big hugs to those who have had a visit from the horrible witch. Go and spoil yourself with something nice to make you feel a bit better.

    To those still testing with BFN's, hopefully it is just too early to test and your BFP is just a day away

    AFM - currently 3dpo and nothing to report. Only 9 weeks till my wedding so hopefully I can keep myself busy to get through the TWW.
    Good luck with your final wedding plans. Hopefully you've got a baby on board before the big day

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    dream girl  (23-08-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer Post Natal Pilates Classes taken by our Physios. These classes help you rebuild strength through your Core and Pelvic Floor.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!