Closed Thread
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Rainbow I think I might b joining you soon! Just back from loo and a little bit of brown in cm ( sorry if tmi)

Ttc is so hard emotionally! Hopes get built up even if you try not. It's so much easier for our DP/DH I think as they aren't constantly wondering, looking out for changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Rainbow I think I might b joining you soon! Just back from loo and a little bit of brown in cm ( sorry if tmi)

Ttc is so hard emotionally! Hopes get built up even if you try not. It's so much easier for our DP/DH I think as they aren't constantly wondering, looking out for changes.
    I agree. DH doesn't have the hormones raging through his body, and has no idea why I get upset when AF arrives. He thinks I should just accept it and move onto next month. I usually do, I just allow myself 1 day to mourn my lack of pregnancy first.

I hope your AF doesn't arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Can I join in this thread? I was in the August testing but love the idea of not moving every month. Currently CD3 with AF but feeling positive for this month.
    Welcome Sucks about AF but at least you are feeling positive...im on cd4 and feeling better now that AF has nearly gone.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi LilPetal

I went home and cried with DP. A new month etc. and if we can line our donor up, I'll feel okay but I won't know if we can until friday at the earliest

MF I hope AF stays away.

I have the worst cramps and am bleeding a lot compared to normal! What a witch, punishing me for wishing her away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hi LilPetal

I went home and cried with DP. A new month etc. and if we can line our donor up, I'll feel okay but I won't know if we can until friday at the earliest

MF I hope AF stays away.
    Cry, drink wine, eat yummy food, snuggle with your partner. You are young, you ovulate normally, and have a normal luteal phase. Your odds are good. It is just a matter of donor logistics, and you will soon be "with child".
    J xxx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks J.

I'm having runny poached eggs right now!!! Little things. Will enjoy the next week-10 days of not thinking about anything to do with TTC if possible. (yeah right).

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks J.

I'm having runny poached eggs right now!!! Little things. Will enjoy the next week-10 days of not thinking about anything to do with TTC if possible. (yeah right).
    It's true though, the first 8-10 days are stress free. Enjoy!
    I'll be joining you soon too. I hate having a long annoying LP. Waiting for Af Is annoying.

DH and I are going away for 2 nights this weekend too bad it's not O time but atleast we can be intimate without the big O taking away our good time and I won't be utd and we can have a few drinks. I think I deserve it.

Thanks
    Reviews

How long is your LP?

Yeah I am kind of looking forward to regrouping with DP before all the crazy stuff gets in the way. Now we've finally mastered the art of insemination I hope it might be quicker and less painful.

It sucks we'll only get to do 2 inseminations though. But if they're timed well that might be enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yep I am also starting to enjoy being able to relax a bit. I think I prefer this part of my cycle rather than the TWW. I really struggled on Monday with disappointment in getting AF but I am feeling better today. I have to keep in mind it was only our 1st month trying for bub #2. It was hard because my friend announced her pregnancy on facebook on Monday night and I struggled not to get jealous. I know I shouldn't since I have my DD and all but still..

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long is your LP?

Yeah I am kind of looking forward to regrouping with DP before all the crazy stuff gets in the way. Now we've finally mastered the art of insemination I hope it might be quicker and less painful.

It sucks we'll only get to do 2 inseminations though. But if they're timed well that might be enough.
    How soon can you get your donor to Sydney? Ideally, you want to do your HIs for the 2 nights following your first +ve OPK.
    J.