Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

Maybe, lil smurfy I have one hidden. Only one!

She gave me needles to alleviate stress and cramping so we will see how that goes.

Chocciequeen I thought I hated pre-O but I now officially hate the tww. Am so over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

At least in the tww it's all out of ur control and u have done all u can and just waiting... I hate the impending job lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    At least in the tww it's all out of ur control and u have done all u can and just waiting... I hate the impending job lol
    I agree. The pressure is off in the TWW. All you can do is wait for the outcome. I stress so much leading up to O, wondering if we're going to time it right. I want to dtd cos I want to, not cos I have to.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I guess I am lucky in one sense, There's no pressure in DTD for us, just timing the insem. So at least we still only have sex when we want to...

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't like the tww... I get impatient and hate the disappointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow: your temp rises tomorrow! Just one lower temp could easily be a one off and there are so many charts on FF that show that with a BFP

Lilsmurfy: Toilet paranoia is the WORST! I find when I come to that time of the month I cant seem to concentrate on anything else! I find I am running to the toilet to check hundreds on times per day!

Miss Faery: Good luck - I am also feeling negative about this cycle. Its a strange feeling xx

Channy: It must be so frustrating not knowing whats going on.

Nic T and GemGem: I am also feeling much more relaxed this cycle - Im not sure it will stay this way but I am really trying!!

J37 - I like your chart. Such perfect timing BDing - you are in with such a great chance

Mummajez: 10dpo is usually too early to test, you are definitely not out yet!

Hi to everyone else sorry I have probably missed things! This thread moves so fast - just being away for 24 hours and you feel left behind!

AFM: 5dpo here. Trying to be more relaxed this cycle. I am feeling quite flat and the whole 'it will never happen' feeling so not very confident! it would just be so amazing if I could tell DH when he gets back from o/s that we are pregnant - that is my dream!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

J37  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That would be great button - i hope you get your BFP.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

button2012  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx button, would b a lovely coming home surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yeah I have a friend whose chart did something similar and because it was still a reasonably high temp for me in a LP I'm not totally distraught.

I heard your body goes into period mode and then realises there's no need and everything changes? So your cervix drops, but then goes back up etc. Is that kind of true, J?

I am totally paranoid today about getting my period, I feel really wet down there and keep going to the loo but it's just CM.
    It is possible, when pregnant, to get some light spotting when your period would be usually due. As one's progesterone increases with pregnancy, this ceases.
    Does that help?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    J a BFN at 14dpo with occasional pink CM and 1 day overdue for AF, am I still in the game until AF arrives? Thinking about it all is making me tired lol and I had a blood nose this morning which is strange.
    Not out yet, no. J.