Closed Thread
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

And a preg test only takes into account beta hCG, so other hormones may have kicked in before there's any or enough bhCG to be detected on a HPT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I am totally confused: Please have a look at my chart and see when you think i ovulated.
    The lowish temp on 2dpo was taken 2.5 hours early.
    Rainbow it sort of reminds me of your chart when you had that 'fallback' rise early on...
    The EWCM I had yesterday was mixed with creamy CM so not clear and the OPK was only just a positive not as dark as the ones before.
    hope Im making sense!!

DH has now gone away for 12 days - its going to be a looonnnggg TWW
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    I od cd11 this month mabey just dtd anyway to be sure. Sorry cant help with the clomid question though. Fx and good luck

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Yep have been bding every second day anyway... But I thought while taking clomid u would ovulate 5-10 after finishing last tablet??
    Surely day 8-10 is too early for ovulation!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I think you Od on CD16 and maybe caught the end of your surge on the other day.

Fallback rise for sure. Either way I think you've got a good enough chance with the dates you BDd.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Yep have been bding every second day anyway... But I thought while taking clomid u would ovulate 5-10 after finishing last tablet??
    Surely day 8-10 is too early for ovulation!
    Yes I have heard that about clomid. Did you test early with opk. That generally picks it up early in the day. Cant account for mabey baby. Mabey your body is also trying to do its own thing. Would be surprising as thats the way with ttc. Can you do another opk to see if positive??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Yes I have heard that about clomid. Did you test early with opk. That generally picks it up early in the day. Cant account for mabey baby. Mabey your body is also trying to do its own thing. Would be surprising as thats the way with ttc. Can you do another opk to see if positive??

I tested about 3pm yesterday so wasn't early at all! I will test this arvo again.... The only reason I tested was because I noticed ewcm....?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I tested about 3pm yesterday so wasn't early at all! I will test this arvo again.... The only reason I tested was because I noticed ewcm....?
    Ooooh well mabey then you are oing. Fx for you. Thats how I noticed I was oing as well ewcm for 3 days but again im not on clomid so I cant tell you. So very confusing for you though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Ok I am totally confused: Please have a look at my chart and see when you think i ovulated.
    The lowish temp on 2dpo was taken 2.5 hours early.
    Rainbow it sort of reminds me of your chart when you had that 'fallback' rise early on...
    The EWCM I had yesterday was mixed with creamy CM so not clear and the OPK was only just a positive not as dark as the ones before.
    hope Im making sense!!

DH has now gone away for 12 days - its going to be a looonnnggg TWW
    I would convert the temps that were taken at the wrong time, using BBT adjuster. I just googled that and it came up with a website
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 19-08-2012 at 14:36.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pigeonpair - Sorry to hear that AF showed up I forget, are you seeing an FS or no?

J37 - Our poor men having to be 'on duty' huh *chuckle*. It's like, any other time of the month they don't have to be bugged into it but the second they know there's a solid 'tonight's the night' they get all shy. Silly boys haha!

rainbow
    - I paid for my membership of FF and got my bfp 2 weeks later lol. Mind you, I paid for it for a few months before that so it might not exactly be a lucky charm. Your chart looks GREAT! I'm waiting with baited breath for your testing day ^.^

MummaJez - I had some things that tipped me off before I saw the line. Boobs sore, moody, and queazy. The queaziness came from a strong progesterone surge (too early for hpt ms) but I had never had that before. With my chem I actually knew the moment I implanted (and verified with dating afterwards) becasue I just felt different. It sounds silly, but it's like just 'knowing' your name. You don't have to question it, it just is. It was very strange. But I also knew at the same time that it wasn't going to be sticky. I wouldn't let myself get too excited.

Amsmax - 2 months can be murder ttc. 2 years can be murder. I think it does get harder as you go along, but that doesn't negate the disappointment that you feel in the first few months. I was miserable with every bfn I got, from the first to the last (even though it was only 6 months from the chem to this bfp).

button2012
    - That looks exactly like a fallback rise to me. I'd have one every cycle without fail

Hello to everyone else as well! I haven't answered in regards to clomid etc. because I really don't know anything about it, but I hope things go well for you.

AFM, at the moment I'm still sick. Stupid cold that I can't seem to shake, it's driving me crazy! DS is still unwell as well. DH is trying to scam himself a day off work tomorrow (he already hates his new job) but I've told him that if anyone's staying home with DS it's me! My job is secure, and I'm still beeping well sick buddy. Rofl!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

J37  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I'm O'ing today - yay! And am having O cramps - which sucks. Dh and DS are both sick today so it's been a long day - especially when DS screams if hes not attached to me...
    Yay for oing booo for your boys being sick fx you catch that egg!! I stupidly tested (arvo) bfn, couldnt hold out but at 11dpo I thought mabey a light line but nothing. I am actually really sad now. It sux. Fx those left 2 test. Af due either 2morrow or the next 2 days after?? Still a little hope.