Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Well AF arrived right on time so I'm out Now been ttc for 14 months...really don't think it's going to happen for us. We are going to Goldcoast in 1.5 weeks so will focus on enjoying my family & try not to think about it too much. Good luck to all of you ready to test!
    Im sorry pigeon. I hope you enjoy your holiday and it takes your mind off ttc for a little while. Hugs!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #2

While taking the clomid tablets, can they give a false positive opk?
    Took last tablet last night, days 3-7 and on cd8 now. An almost positive opk yesterday and maybe baby has ferns? Normally I wouldn't even get a second line on opk until cd 11 ish... Confused!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    While taking the clomid tablets, can they give a false positive opk?
    Took last tablet last night, days 3-7 and on cd8 now. An almost positive opk yesterday and maybe baby has ferns? Normally I wouldn't even get a second line on opk until cd 11 ish... Confused!
    I od cd11 this month mabey just dtd anyway to be sure. Sorry cant help with the clomid question though. Fx and good luck

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sorry to hear AF arrived pigeonpair I hope next month is the one and you enjoy your holiday xx

I'm wondering how people have symptoms before a BFP comes up? How can you feel preg before there is a 2nd line??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I agree; Surgipack Digital is a good one, and comes with a cute pink end. I usually take my BBT at 6-7am, before I have to get up to give Oscar his milk. I take it 3 times, and have found the first temp is usually quite different from the second and third temps, which are generally the same. So, I use the average of the second and third. Not sure why this occurs; manufacturing flaw, or environmental.

Anyway, got my positive OPK today...CD15, which is much more usual for me. I told my husband, and he reckoned he needed a break from daily sex, and we ended up having an argument. He thinks I am obsessed (true). Anyway, he calmed down and we just had sex, and again I am lying with my legs in the air. Not sure if this helps pool the sperm closer to the cervical opening, but it's worth a shot! I just need to convince him to be on "duty" tomorrow night, and we will have covered our bases with respect to the "ovulation within 24-36 hours of first positive OPK" rule.
    So yes, men suck sometimes.
    They are happy to have sex in non-fertile times of one's cycle, but claim to feel "used" during one's ovulation window. Even though they want a bubby too!
    J x.
    hope you can seduce your hubby today J! I seriously dont get men sometimes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Chart today...
    looks great rainbow!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Fingers crossed rainbow!!

Amsmax my AF was 4 days late for no reason last month and I'm usually like clockwork. So frustrating! Hope the witch arrives for u soon.
    Thanks - it is so frustrating! especially when every cousin and my mother literally came off the pill, looked at hubby and BAM pregnant!....*I know it will take time* *I know it will take time*

Hmph....really shouldn't complain though - I have only been TTC for 2 months, I can't imagine those who are into the years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    So can I get some thrush cream or is it to dangerous to use. I would only insert the applicator half way, which is bringing back memories of me doing that while pregnant with DS actually. Fx it's a good sign.
    I had thrush the first month TTC. The pharmacist said to me to use the canestan thrush cream on the outside and also use your finger to put some up the vagina but not the applicator. He also said not to use the tablets.
    i hate thrush I feel like I might have it now, noooo!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Well AF arrived right on time so I'm out Now been ttc for 14 months...really don't think it's going to happen for us. We are going to Goldcoast in 1.5 weeks so will focus on enjoying my family & try not to think about it too much. Good luck to all of you ready to test!
    so sorry the witch has arrived
    your holiday sounds amazing though xx

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Sorry to hear AF arrived pigeonpair I hope next month is the one and you enjoy your holiday xx

I'm wondering how people have symptoms before a BFP comes up? How can you feel preg before there is a 2nd line??
    Estrogen and progesterone in different levels to what you're used to can give symptoms - eg. Extra progesterone can cause creamy cervical fluid, or different levels generally can make you feel nauseous, tired etc.

So it's not necessarily pregnancy symptoms, but symptoms that can signal pregnancy or just fluctuating hormones.