Closed Thread
Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    What did the naturopath give you? Always interested in new things to take!

Well I am CD10 and had another BT this morning and just got results. Not much change from 2 days ago really.

My oestrogen is still only 170, LH is 14 and progesterone less than 2.

Got to go back again on Monday for another BT but I am really not hopeful about O'ing this month. This really sucks. I will be on the highest possible dose of clomid next month and if that doesn't work (which I doubt it will) then I will be put on injectables. WTF!!! Feel so crap right now
    I hope your results improve for you. Fx you wont need to do injectables.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    J, I have a question unrelated to ttc. My SIL is 31 weeks pregnant with twins. They Have diagnosed her with cholestasis. She had a blood test last Friday and her level was 10, she had another one on Wednesday and it was up to 16. They told her last week that if the levels get too high, her babies could be stillborn. Dr today said he didn't need to see her for 3 weeks. Do you know how high the level needs to get too, to be dangerous for babies?
    Lil Smurfy, without knowing a great deal more about your SIL's medical and obstetric history, I cannot safely answer that question. It would be negligent of me. I will say that MANY pregnant women have acute gallbladder disease in pregnancy, and have perfectly normal deliveries. Advise your SIL to ask for a better explanation from her Surgeon and OBGYN.
    Sorry I can't help, but I don't want to misinform you based on limited information.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    J, I have a question unrelated to ttc. My SIL is 31 weeks pregnant with twins. They Have diagnosed her with cholestasis. She had a blood test last Friday and her level was 10, she had another one on Wednesday and it was up to 16. They told her last week that if the levels get too high, her babies could be stillborn. Dr today said he didn't need to see her for 3 weeks. Do you know how high the level needs to get too, to be dangerous for babies?
    That sounds a bit odd if her levels are rising that fast the doc only wants to see her in three weeks. Considering she is having twins and she is 31 weeks. Sorry I dont know anything. Can she get a second opinion if shes worried I would incase. I know,you asked J and she will give a better answer, and im a worry wort so probably adding fuel to fire. Good luck for your SIL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Ooooh mabey your having a girl. I read somewhere on bh that a girl will trst positive earlier. IT might be a load of bull 2. Congrats again

Yep, a load of bull

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just did a confirm HPT and BFN think I just got excited, I'll continue to wait
    Fxfxfx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Also hiiiiiiiiii everyone!
    I've been trying to keep up but this thread moves so fast lol. I'm keeping a track of you all though, I can't wait for the bfps to start rolling in

I've been sick lately, caught a nasty cold from DS that he copped from kindy so I haven't really been posting all that much. Fun times. Not *chuckle*.
    Hi, feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, did not mean to sound rude!! But there is NO evidence to support that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Oops, did not mean to sound rude!! But there is NO evidence to support that.
    Thats alright thought might be just wishful thinking on my part hoping to get early bfp and a lil girl. Haha. I dont get offended easy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (17-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello lovely ladies, trying so hard to keep up and truly sorry for those that feel left out. I tend to come on here to late and the thread has already moved on, its fantastic having such a chatty thread. So I think (going by app, same one as you J) that I am 9 dpo so od very early in my cycle. If not UTD then I will have a 23 day cycle. My shortest yet unless my LP is 14 days this month. To date its been 12??? Fx every1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Thats alright thought might be just wishful thinking on my part hoping to get early bfp and a lil girl. Haha. I dont get offended easy.

There are many theories concerning swaying for a boy or girl...but you only have to look at the evidence; there's a 50% chance of either