Closed Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default The Bacon Fence 5000

Quote Originally Posted by Tutu & Lulu View Post
    Haha trust me as soon as i hear them starting i get my washing off the line because its so close to their fence its not funny and then we all smells like pot smokers anytime we wear those close (i learnt that very quickly) and shut the house all up so we aren't sitting in a dutch oven LMAO
    Lol .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FindMyLunch View Post
    My old neighbours were good for that too.
    My friend and i would be sitting in the courtyard which is right next to their garage and the light would come on and we would get a waft and try not to giggle
    haha it sucks.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper but i know that they are dealers not sure what else they sell but its a bit scary we often see deals and stuff happening and the police do go over but what else can ya do they are a bit scary to just go and talk to lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

My old neighbours were good for that too.
    My friend and i would be sitting in the courtyard which is right next to their garage and the light would come on and we would get a waft and try not to giggle
    Ah, the good old garage light.

I was sitting in maccas next to a group of teenage boys who were clearly stoned last night. It's so obvious. I don't know how I thought I ever got away with nobody knowing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tutu & Lulu View Post
    haha it sucks.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper but i know that they are dealers not sure what else they sell but its a bit scary we often see deals and stuff happening and the police do go over but what else can ya do they are a bit scary to just go and talk to lol
    Yeah, it's not something you can really approach them about.

Thanks
    Reviews

I used to partake on occasion as a teenager

Unfortunately I have grown up around those sorts of things so tend not to bat an eyelid at it. It's kinda sad I see it as normal. Without going to deep and un-fluffing its the reason I'm no longer with DDs dad.

Thanks
    Reviews

Unfortunately I have grown up around those sorts of things so tend not to bat an eyelid at it. It's kinda sad I see it as normal. Without going to deep and un-fluffing its the reason I'm no longer with DDs dad.
    Hugs re. Your dd's dad xoxo

And I ,getcha, I used to have a drug problem. Feel free to unfluff anytime hun! Fluffing always recovers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Ah, the good old garage light.

I was sitting in maccas next to a group of teenage boys who were clearly stoned last night. It's so obvious. I don't know how I thought I ever got away with nobody knowing.
    HAHAHAHA thats exactly it they think you just won't notice. i think its funny to think of things i did as a kid that i thought no one would notice LOL

Thanks
    Reviews

it is sad that our society is a bit like that now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Hugs re. Your dd's dad xoxo

And I ,getcha, I used to have a drug problem. Feel free to unfluff anytime hun! Fluffing always recovers!
    and i completely agree you can de-fluff any time you need we are all here to talk about anything and everything

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    I don't want DD growing up thinking its normal for every house to have a bong in it like I did