Closed Thread
Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Thanks for making me feel not so crazy about the jealous FB stuff. My problem with simply hiding people is that curiosity ALWAYS gets the better of me, and I end up spending hours trawling through every bump photo and update, bawling my eyes out! It's like a car crash, I just can't look away

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Ok, this middle bit of the tww is hard. Too early to test yet, nothing I can do. Last night I kept having half awake, half asleep dreams that I could feel it working, could feel something happening in there, which were nice dreams, but then they'd flip and it hadn't worked and we were crying and grieving... ugh... just want to stay curled up in bed and wake up in four days time!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls - unsubscribing from this thread now. I'll come back when we get back. Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh I think I might miss heaps if it all goes to FB... Will look up the group, but will post mainly in here.

Hope everyone is doing well. I had an appointment with a different counsellor yesterday, and I found her so helpful.

She went through all the statements that I (we) attach values to, and react to as if they are true, but in actuality are not true at all.

Things like being able to get pregnant naturally, and being angry/ bitter/ upset/ feeling like a failure about not being able to. We looked at the truth (or otherwise) of the statement "I should be able to get pregnant naturally" and I realised that it wasn't true at all. And then, from that, looked at how so many emotions and thoughts come from a premise that isn't true.

I'm simplifying it, but I had a few "Ohhhhhhh!" moments in there, and am still feeling pretty good about it today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Girls - unsubscribing from this thread now. I'll come back when we get back. Good luck everyone!!!
    Have fun!!! Enjoy! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    Thanks for making me feel not so crazy about the jealous FB stuff. My problem with simply hiding people is that curiosity ALWAYS gets the better of me, and I end up spending hours trawling through every bump photo and update, bawling my eyes out! It's like a car crash, I just can't look away
    I feel the same way honey, I've hidden all of my pregnant friends because it hurts to see. In saying that I absolutely adore looking at a couple of my friends babies because they are so cute! I saw a video posted on YouTube of twin baby girls dancing in their high chairs to their dad playing guitar, and I practically melted hehe. I awwwwwwed so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard hehe.

6dp5dt for me and I have no idea what I feel. Not so cramps now. A little more bb tenderness last night but it's settled now. They aren't any bigger. My skin is really clear which is different to last time, but I'm not complaining! I'm thinking I had residual cr@p side effects from the synerel last time and I wasn't on it this time.

Thanks
    Reviews

I definitely understand the whole Facebook and pregnant women thing!! 2 of my sister in laws are pregnant at the moment, and while one of them is brilliant and sensitive, the other one thinks she is the first person in the world to ever be pregnant, and has to post every time the baby kicks, or whinge to the world about her swollen ankles!! I have her baby shower tomorrow, so wish me luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    impatient81 - good luck with the babyshower. They are the worst even when you aren't TTC. So it will take alot of courage for you to get through it.

Set yourself a challenge, try to be the happiest and nicest person there and if you succeed set yourself a prize at the end. Like you and DH get to go out to dinner! Tell yourself, unless you act totally normal and happy, then you don't get to go out to your fave restaurant that night. I went to my SIL baby shower years ago, before my DH and I were even engaged. I was so desperate for a baby even at that stage in my life, I always had the desire. So I went along so angry and bitter and everyone could tell. It actually blew out into this whole family drama over it. But my mum supported me because she thought I was just being quiet and 'out of the way' because I didn't know anyone else there (except her and my SIL) which was also true!

Ladies! - I feel like joining the FB group is a huge risk! Some of you are saying that it is coming up in your newsfeed?! Our infertility and IVF journey is really private with only a handful of people knowing (some direct family members still dont know). So at this stage, I don't feel comfortable joining . Hopefully some of you hang around here

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    6dp5dt for me and I have no idea what I feel. Not so cramps now. A little more bb tenderness last night but it's settled now. They aren't any bigger. My skin is really clear which is different to last time, but I'm not complaining! I'm thinking I had residual cr@p side effects from the synerel last time and I wasn't on it this time.
    I'm 2 days behind you and having the same conversations with myself... Everything is a symptom and then a figment of my imagination at the same time. My skin seems to be clearing too, which normally wouldn't be at this stage of my cycle. I woke up a little frisky this morning, again normally wouldn't at this time of the month - stupid 2ww brain immediately starts calculating "could that mean there's more eostrogen in the system...?" Was that a little pinching in my belly - maybe that's it implanting or more likely its just me focussing on some random spot in my belly till I believe it hurts!

On the lead up to this transfer I was all like, yeah, I'm cool... not going to go nuts at all, I know what to expect.

Sorry ladies, better go try and distract my way through another day. I went to bed at 8.30 last night, just to get that day over with!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to franniesplace For This Useful Post:

KandP  (31-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Know what you mean about the fb group Nicole!! I don't want it public either!!

So had a u/s this morning. Good news is that the cyst hasn't grown... Bad news is that nothing has grown... Follicles are the same. She still thinks they will cancel. Find out this afternoon... Bummer!!