Closed Thread
Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Oh wow Clem, incredible. I have everything crossed for you and sending you live <3

I lasted 15 minutes on FB before another UTD message from my best high school and college friend, so I have deactivated my account again I feel like such a pathetic loser, fancy being jealous of ur best friend from 10 years ago

At least I only have happy, hopeful and positive feelings for the K'eisha crew.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Love, not live!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    Oh wow Clem, incredible. I have everything crossed for you and sending you live <3

I lasted 15 minutes on FB before another UTD message from my best high school and college friend, so I have deactivated my account again I feel like such a pathetic loser, fancy being jealous of ur best friend from 10 years ago

Xxx
    Oh love that's a bummer. You know you can hide people from your newsfeed, right? I have hidden pretty much all of my fertile friends so they don't show up. Otherwise I would leave FB too.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post

Xxx
    Im so sorry, i had 3 last week too, so i had a clean out of Facebook and only kept people i would genuinely be happy for- there wasn't many. Could you block all posts coming into your news feed? Or are they PM?

Peez, enjoy FIJI, a child I was teaching today is going tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Sariele, is EPU tom? absolute best of luck to you!!
    Yes indeed! Thanks very much. Trying to get motivated to go to bed, but hey, I get some lovely knock-out juice in my veins tomorrow, so planning on enjoying being sleepy post-procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Yes indeed! Thanks very much. Trying to get motivated to go to bed, but hey, I get some lovely knock-out juice in my veins tomorrow, so planning on enjoying being sleepy post-procedure.
    Good luck Sariele! Hope you get lots of beautiful eggies.

They woke me up after my EPU and I so didn't want to wake up. I felt lovely and sleepy but they made me wake up.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Oh love that's a bummer. You know you can hide people from your newsfeed, right? I have hidden pretty much all of my fertile friends so they don't show up. Otherwise I would leave FB too.
    I have hidden lots of people too!! Not cause they were UTD, but because they update 50 times a day!!! No I don't care if you are going to the bathroom!!!!!! AARGH!!!!

Is there only one of your name tigger?? I can't see the group...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

Clem-Those numbers sound great! Hope it increases!

Franniesplace-I know it seems like the days are never gonna end! Hang in there!

Jaandaw-I deactivated my fb account a few months ago, one reason was that I was tired of seeing everybody's baby stuff but another was because people are so nosy and just want to be your friend so they can see your pics and stuff. Lol Don't feel bad for how you feel, we are only human.

Sariele-Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Sariele!!

So most posts r coming up in the news feed and my cousin asked what the group was I have joined so mine must be coming up too.. How do we stop that from happening? Anyone know??

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    So most posts r coming up in the news feed and my cousin asked what the group was I have joined so mine must be coming up too.. How do we stop that from happening? Anyone know??
    It's coming up in my news feed if Tiggs writes a post - as she is technically only my friend through Facebook (and if anyone comments on her post), if anyone else writes a post or comments in other posts it just comes up in my notifications- and then I go to the grp.

Hmmm well I hope this is the case, Tiggs, what do you think?