Closed Thread
Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HOLY SH*T Clem!!! I'm tentatively WOOHOOING for you, darling!

Sariele - YAY for doing your trigger! I will be keeping everything crossed for you, sweetie. You are so strong to be doing this the way you are - a testiment what a great mama you'll be

AFM - So I POAS last night to see the pregnyl trigger in my system and again the IC barely showed a second line so i'm guessing they are C.R.A.P lol

My symptoms are that i have bloating (bowel still isn't moving as much), nausea (but that mainly occurs after i have my progesterone & provera tablets), periods of fatigue and the all-annoying cramps of every kind: achey, twingy in my side, near my ovaries, occasionally right down low near my vajazzle . I'm laughing at my post earlier in the week "oooh i'm so ok, this is going be totally different from last time weee la la la la". Yeah right. I have absolutely no boobie symptoms either - last time they were huge and i was getting electric shocks through them every so often. This time, my nipples are intermittently sensitive (as in, *TMI* DH can't touch/anything else with them), but yeah, nothing else at all. I'm 5dp5dt today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Clem!!!! Just wanted to pop in and say a massive congrats!!!! You deserve it! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Omg Clem!! Thought it was about time I popped in too...and OMG what do I read? Crossing everything for you hun. I could kinda see it on the first poas too but then figured I was just imagining it! Def there on the second. Look forward to hearing hcg results!

Thanks
    Reviews

L Keith, great strong numbers!!

Poas again, very faint but def 2nd line. It's not quite as dark as late last night but I think that might have gone darker overnight.

Still wondering what is going on, going into clinic for bt but kind of now wishing I could wait a few days because as this super early stage the hcg can't be very high. It could only be 11dpo absolute max, more likely 10dpo.

I hate this part, feels like groundhog day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    L Keith, great strong numbers!!

Poas again, very faint but def 2nd line. It's not quite as dark as late last night but I think that might have gone darker overnight.

Still wondering what is going on, going into clinic for bt but kind of now wishing I could wait a few days because as this super early stage the hcg can't be very high. It could only be 11dpo absolute max, more likely 10dpo.

I hate this part, feels like groundhog day!
    That was me a few weeks ago!!!! Peeing on dozens of sticks, getting anxious. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Woah... I wake up this morning and yayyy! Clem!! I even cried a little bit for you! (In a happy way!)

And great news for Mrs J and LKeith too.

K'iesha, we all owe you many many scrunchies...

Yayyyy!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Line isn't quite as dark as last night so maybe it's fading..

Although my lines seem to (well have in the past) get darker after like an gr or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there clem. And stop peeing on things now pls!!
    Some women have darker tests at night. The bt will tell, even this early!!
    Did u get hold of partner yet??
    Well I'm off to clinic too, wish it was for something better. Will check back to c how u r hun.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I will keep everything crossed for you Clem honey xoxo maybe you should put the sticks down and back away easier said than done!

These cramps and twinges are doing my head in every time I go to the toilet I expect to see blood, even though I'm not due for AF to arrive until the 5th or 8th (I have no freaking idea anymore really with my messed up cycles)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Line isn't quite as dark as last night so maybe it's fading..

Although my lines seem to (well have in the past) get darker after like an gr or so.
    Step away from the sticks!!!

Last pregnancy I drove myself crazy by comparing how dark the lines were, and when one got lighter I convinced myself I was losing the baby. DH had to get up loads of articles for me about how those tests are qualitative and not quantitative! They tell you if you're pregnant - NOT 'how' pregnant you are. There can be differences between batches/ chemicals, all sorts. The only thing they can tell you is if you are pregnant - and it sounds like you are!