Closed Thread
Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for u clem Have a wonderful sweet dreams now!! Look forward to hearing the result of ur test in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Thanks girls for your posts re silly cyst!!

Clem!!! Oh wow fingers crossed for you tomorrow!! How funny!!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I swear to god, if I'm pregnant I'm going to send ALL of you a vajazzle to stick on for luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Clem, that's f**king amazing! Go you! Cannot wait to hear your results hun. And don't stress too much about your history right now, just enjoy the moment.

Sel, hugs to you lovely. I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you.

Did my trigger 45 mins ago. Have to be at the hospital 7:15am Friday, yay. DH and I were chatting today and we both agree that we want the embryologists to use as much of our frozen sperm as they need to get the absolute best individual spermies that they can find for ICSI. We don't want to have to do another one of these cycles again (and we probably won't anyway) just because we still have a couple of straws left. If this one doesn't work, we want to move onto further testing for DH, which we will take up in Brisbane. However I don't know what instructions the scientists have from our FS, just that: "only four straws; would have to be a great cycle" was written on my cycle confirmation paperwork. Suggesting that even if I do manage to get 9-ish eggs, that will not be enough to "warrant" thawing all four straws, in their minds. I was wondering if I could perhaps communicate our wishes to the embryologist when I go into my procedure, and if I did would it make any difference, as I haven't written or signed anything official? I guess I could try talking to my FS tomorrow, but she is incredibly busy and hardly ever in her rooms, as she is also a very popular obs. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Who hoo sariele! Hope you get a great haul of eggies you should def talk to your scientist if you can, sometimes you really have to push for what you want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele-Yay! I hope you get 9! I know, it's fun to see the two lines even if you know what it's from. Lol

MrsJ-Can't believe they are even putting you in that position!! You should fight it for sure!

Disney-Good luck to you this time around! Hopefully this will be the last time you have to do all of this!

Sel-So sorry you are having to go through all of that, hoping that AF will come soon so you can start another cycle this year. Don't give up! That pic of the beach is gorgeous!

Peonies-Take me to Fiji with you!!! Lol

Clem-That's def a 2nd line!! Yay!! Can't wait to hear BT results!

AFM-Waiting to hear back from doctor's office for 2nd BT results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Who hoo sariele! Hope you get a great haul of eggies you should def talk to your scientist if you can, sometimes you really have to push for what you want.
    BFP!!!!

Love, I too tested early. And proceeded to spend the next 3 days freaking out about if it was real. When the lines came up super dark, things sunk in a bit.

Eeeeeee!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so Monday HCG was 2659 and Wednesday HCG is 6848!! Ultrasound is next Tuesday the 4th and they said I am 5wks and 1 day today and due May 1st 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Clem I can see it too!!! Eeekkkk

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Lkeith thats a huge number Hooray!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (30-08-2012)