Closed Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Zak I'm sure it's an evaporation line. I'm seeing things, now I look I rekon I don't see it. I am not pregnant, it would be 1 in a million.

I feel so stupid I'm such an idiots

The nurse said that even if it wasn't a line, if the fs knew there was any possible chance of being pregnant (ie doing the deed when we know im ovulating on clomid, which we did) she wouldn't do it.

There is no way I am preggers. I shouldn't have called the nurse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh clem I just want to reach into the computer and give you a hug lovey.
    Can they not do a rushed HCG test in the am? Those pee sticks are evil - truly!!
    Oh hun, I just dont know what to say. The chances are so so low. I cant believe this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Working - that bit of coast in the pic is your bit of coast - well close enough, its port noarlunga south beach!!

Oh and my bit, well I am biased and there is an argument that the bit near Aldinga is pretty nice, but I grew up in the marvellous town of Port Elliot, which being an Aldinga girl, you will know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Oh clem!!!!! Can they do a hcg tommorrow and then biopsy in pm or day after if its negative? What CD are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - wow. Well, I really really really hope it is a real positive. As the other girls said, can't they do a BT first thing & do the biopsy later if it's negative?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Clem, you could be that 1 in a million, I hope it's the real thing! As the other girls have said, could you ring the nurse back and ask for her to email a BT form to you,then go somewhere in the morning?
    What time did you have to be at hospital?

Also I'm curious, what made you check? Or was it because of what FS said?

Edited: question added
    Last edited by Zakmick; 29-08-2012 at 22:35.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sorry for crashing the thread

They do the bts and ops all in the one place, in the clinic. I asked that they said that the drs wouldn't be able to change their schedules and get the anethetist in the afternoon (if we did a bt in the morning).

I'm def not pregnant im sure of it. My sil rekons she can see a shadow of a line but I rekon were seeing things.

I'm a freaking idiot the nurse said we shouldnt have done the deed. My nurse said that even if the chance is tiny, they won't do the biopsy because it would cause a miscarraige.

Why did I poas!! The nurse said even if I hadnt, if the dr had asked me Tom if we'd dtd, they wouldn't have gone ahead.

Sorry for the woe me posts another month, another freaking round of clomid. Only myself to blame

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 10dpo. Thanks girls you are great!

You'll just have to put up with me whinging for another month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Clem.
    Really they should have told you not to DTD if that was going to be a risk. I mean really, we are all told bonk like bunnies all the time, with pretty much no chance of success and the one time they needed to tell you...I wouldnt have known not to DTD then either.

Maybe you should post the stick?
    Mind you I know that you know what a +ve looks like, evap lines Im not so familiar with, but others on here might be.

Why are you def not preggars? You could be that one you know! I know that you dont think that and prob dont want to hear that, but you could be!

Dont even go there with the woe me post thing, I have that title for today!!

Hun, I wish I could hug you for real.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

You can't see it on a pic. I'm imagining things, I'm sure it's an evap line
    Attached Images