Closed Thread
Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Soooo tiiired. Trying to round up goggles, snow boots and beanies to go to the snow.

Dancing sorry you've had a **** day your 're good going to the gym! I tend to go more for chocolate and trash tv these days.

Lilly, so glad ur new fs is better. Good to have a fresh start with someone new.

Kiesha, sleep vibes pleeeeease. I am soooo tired. When I have fallen asleep the last few days I've been waking up at 3 am with a pounding heart in a hot flash. Cannot wait till this clomid is gone from my system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Dear K'iesha

Many of your loyal followers had a rough night last night. We tried to sleep but there was tears, fears and tantrums.

Please send us some sleepy fertile vibes tonight so we can adore you even more tomorrow.

My offering to you.... A large wagon full of chocolate flavoured grass with a chardy to top it off.
    K'iesha, I'm lying in my bath hoping against hope that I wake up to the glory of spotting-stained undies. For you to bless me so, I offer you the purple velour Adidas tracksuit I saw a toddler wearing at Coles the other day, and the "fashionably" torn leggings and ugg boots her mum was wearing. I think your eighth daughter should fit the trackie, and you should be able to squeeze into the leggings if you let your fat pregnant belly hang over the waistband. Mind the muffin-top though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilly did you do a pick up with no fertilization? That's so not fair

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Thanks kmvw!

I've just been googling it and now I am totally freaked out. Apparently high DNA fragmentation is considered male infertility. Just great! Two infertiles trying to have a baby, just what I need!

I don't really want to read anymore about is, so I was wondering if you ladies had advice about whether ICSI would be better for us or something? We get pretty good fert rates anyway, but the silly sperm are obviously the ones doing the fertilising!
    This can all be daunting but try if you can, not to get into a panic. It sucks when you keep getting bad news. My dp has a really low count and I have pcos so we have multiple factors. ICSI can overcome a lot of those problems. I think they can also do PICSI to weed out the stronger swimmers.

You also have one huge factor in your favor, you're very young. You might just need to try a few new things next cycle. Hang in there chick!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    This can all be daunting but try if you can, not to get into a panic. It sucks when you keep getting bad news. My dp has a really low count and I have pcos so we have multiple factors. ICSI can overcome a lot of those problems. I think they can also do PICSI to weed out the stronger swimmers.

You also have one huge factor in your favor, you're very young. You might just need to try a few new things next cycle. Hang in there chick!
    Disney - as an "old" couple with the same-ish sort of issues (possible PCOS for me - but the overly proportioned person-kind and azoospermia but ok-ish testicular sperm) just wanted to say dont panic. I cycled with someone in May/June who had sperm frag issues and she got preggers first go with ICSI. Its by no means the end of the world, I know its a lot to take in though. And Clem is right, ICSI overcomes a lot of it!
    Hang in there lovely.

The rest of you lot crack me up!!
    Asking the universe for sleep for us all tonight, and Clem to have lessened effects of the clomid. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Mrs J hooray you can get as knocked up and beautiful rounded as K'iesha!!!!! xxxxoooo
    If it means I'll end up as a fat cow, I'll take it. Stick, embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - yay for the clomid working and ovulation is soon! At least you went/are going through clomid hell for a reason! And have fun at noosa. We usually go every year. So lovely. And I hope you can't have any cocktails because you will be pregnant!!

Lilly - it's amazing the differnce a good FS does! I'm so happy that you feel happier with this FS. This journey is hard enough. Hope this FS knocks you up!

Peonies - good luck for BT tomorrow.

Sariele - come on AF!! Hurry up!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (16-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SelM - I wonder about the karma thing too sometimes. I know it's ridiculous really (I mean hey, explain genocide right?) but I think we all go there sometimes.

Peez - we'll go through this cycle with Bowman as he does seem to know his **** even though he IS a ****, LOL. If we don't achieve up-duffness from these two bubsicles I'll be re-addressing a lot of things before re-cycling (ha, ha) next year.

Peez and Zak - Regarding letting things go, I've been taught meditation and various breathing and mental techniques by shrinks and counsellors and my shamanic healer. They really work for me. If you can find the right person to teach you, it's just fantastic. I used to lie awake and worry, now I just lie awake but can disconnect from that stuff 95% of the time.

Disney - it's upsetting to hear about the fragmentation. My DH has 18% so is only juuuust within normal range (and that was after six months already on Menevit before he was tested, god knows what it was like before). The Menevit REALLY helps. Does your DH wear boxers or briefs? A change to boxers is really helpful too (the boys can't get too hot or they fragment). I doubt he's a smoker but if he is kick that habit to the curb, it's suicide for wriggly sperms. The Menevit does take three months to work, it's up to you guys whether it's worth the wait.

Sariele argh! Where is that AF?! TMI from me but do you check your cervix? I always know she (or her evil twin miscarriage) is on the way bc my cervical fluid changes colour to darkish yellow and then pale brown, a day or even two before she actually turns up and starts to spot for real. You have to check the colour on a white surface under light to really tell. Yep, I'm a cx nazi from ways back. Yukko. But strangely informative.

Zak OMG what a harrowing tale. You have had a rough time you poor love. I didn't realise you'd had four mc as well, my heart goes out to you as I know exactly how that feels I'm so glad you are putting yourself first and getting that negativity out of your life but I'm sure it comes with a bagful of mixed emotions. Massive

My DH is a daily drinker as well, so am I by preference although I stop when I really *have* to. Smoking is the devil for sperm though, that's a bummer for you guys. Have you shown him the research on smoking and DNA fragmentation, etc?

Clem - I feel like the mc's are probably my fault too, now that DH has been 'cleared'. But I have nagging doubts about the varicocele that *I* - not the doctor, who never have him a physical at all - found. He is having that removed and the doctors say that if it was impacting his sperm we wouldn't be able to get pregnant at all, but there is that much they don't know about sperm I still wonder. It's the ONLY thing that is different to our first conceptions really, other than age. I just boggle a bit that they have assumed I have prematurely ageing ovaries at 32yo when I've had a live birth previously. Oh well, I guess we will never probably know.
    MrsJ - that's such a great rise! You must be thrilled

dancing - good girl gymming it. I have done my hour of walking the last two days for the first time in a couple of weeks. I used to run for an hour a few times a week, my fitness went down the tubes during IVF when I couldn't run and now I'm a big slobby blobby. Have managed to keep it down to 2kgs weight gain but still feel blah.

Clem I am totally jealous you are going skiing, it's been DUMPING up there. If I could I'd be up there this weekend in a hearbeat. I LOVE SKIING!! DH and I are going to spend our first year of retirement on an Endless Winter around the world

For K'iesha I offer up a picture of all of our spiritual home. May we drift there spiritually during our restful dreaming night tonight and drink at its fertile waters

New England to Bogan Shire_035.jpeg

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Tigger!!

Omg I just laughed looking at that picture!!

We need to get to that sign and add 'us' ladies(sorry newly crowned bogans) to the population!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Lilly did you do a pick up with no fertilization? That's so not fair
    Yep We went from first round having loads of 5 dayers so some to freeze. Then this time 11 eggs, 8 mature and no fertilisation. Boooooooo!! New FS has changed things up though and we will do PICSI this time around as well so hopefully that helps.

Clementine - You have been through waaaaay to much already. I so hope your little sticky bean is on its way soon xx