Closed Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Hi mam!
    Others can probably answer your question better than me, but when I had a cyst, it was just monitored as it was 5cm. I was told that once I ovulated/ took trigger it would disappear and it did.
    Did they say they were concerned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh kdsd i would be livid!!! I really think, they just don't understand and i guess they can't really because they aren't the ones going through it all.

My DP is wonderful really, but he still gives me grief when i try to stop him from drinking too much. I feel bad because he is working so hard for us when he's away, and i want him to enjoy himself on his time off, but i keep trying to tell him one massive night and he'll write off any swimmers he has left!

I know it is totally unfair, but sometimes i get so cranky he's the reason we can't have kids and i have to take all this ivf on.

I'd be cranky about that motorbike!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got out of 2nd scan. The tech reckons I've got a fair chance of getting 9 eggs. I think she said I have 11 follies, 4 of them over 17mm. I just hope I get more than 6, which is all I got last time on a lower dose of Gonal.

Picked up my Pregnyl trigger at my BT, will find out administering time this afternoon when I call for results. I get to see two lines again on an HPT tomorrow, yay.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ladies, I need your advice.

Furious at work right now. Just heard rumours of me getting a violent behaviour child for the rest of the year.

I wouldn't mind the challenge usually. But at 6+ weeks and super early pregnant, how can they put me in a situation with a violent student?

They already know I'm pregnant (& how long it's taken to get here) - so what should I do if it's made official?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Hi mam!
    Others can probably answer your question better than me, but when I had a cyst, it was just monitored as it was 5cm. I was told that once I ovulated/ took trigger it would disappear and it did.
    Did they say they were concerned?
    Hey Zakmick!!

No they didnt seem too concerned, said they may need to cancel the cycle... But also said if they don't they may be able to drain the fluid out when I have my egg collection... Just freaked me out I looked at the screen and was like "WTF IS THAT?????" haha!

Will find out when blood results come back and doctor reviews it I guess...

Really hope they don't have to cancel because of the cyst! I was prepared for no follicle growth or overstimulation, not a cyst I'm all out of whack now!! Haha

Thanks for your reply!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Ladies, I need your advice.

Furious at work right now. Just heard rumours of me getting a violent behaviour child for the rest of the year.

I wouldn't mind the challenge usually. But at 6+ weeks and super early pregnant, how can they put me in a situation with a violent student?

They already know I'm pregnant (& how long it's taken to get here) - so what should I do if it's made official?
    Do you have a good GP? you could ask them to write you a letter to say that you can't be under any additional stress and can't deal with a violent child?

Thanks
    Reviews

Mam I hope they can drain he fluid and you still get to EPU!

Mrs J I'd take Clem's advice, you can appeal this for sure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

mam83  (29-08-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs J, is the child coming with funding? Not that funding covers a full time aid.. Can you call the union and ask for advice? Are you with an ob- as what Clem said get a letter outlining how critical this time is for you.

Can the child go into another class?

I wouldn't wait to its made official, be proactive about it now.

The school should realize the position they are putting you in as well as them, if anything was to happen to you and they knew you were pregnant, the repercussions would be astronomical!!

Thanks
    Reviews

So the clinic called, they are keeping me on 125 tonight and tomorrow and another scan on friday. If the cyst is larger then they will cancel. My estrogen was only 400 so no idea what that means.. Nothing I can do but jab and wait!! there is a lot of waiting with this isn't there!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    So the clinic called, they are keeping me on 125 tonight and tomorrow and another scan on friday. If the cyst is larger then they will cancel. My estrogen was only 400 so no idea what that means.. Nothing I can do but jab and wait!! there is a lot of waiting with this isn't there!! Haha
    Fx Mam everything will be ok on friday and your cycle won't need to be cancelled.
    I'm not sure if you develop patience or become very impatient with ivf!!