Closed Thread
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Thanks K&P - no not on any progesterone support, but I was on and stopped yesterday predisnone. So that could be the culprit.

It's still early days to be feeling a great deal, and I read something last night that I hadn't before, that if your low in progesterone that it may cause BB tenderness and lower back pain. Found it while i was googling a dry va....lol...So maybe your hormone levels are perfect and that's why your not experiencing a lot of symptoms yet! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aha - Prednisone. Evil stuff. I think it is probably that Zak. Prednisone has many effects on the body - it's strong stuff. I had to take it for a while to try and kill a reaction I was having, with weird hives & blotches, shortly before my wedding. The prednisone kept me awake for a week, and ended up giving me a horrible candida/thrush type infection in my mouth & throat. Yuk! Get onto the pro biotics if you're not already.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhh Peez, I just panicked! Yep paw paw cream is fine while pregnant. Phew!!
    I started a high dosage of cranberry tablets yesterday but I might get on to the probiotics I've got in the fridge too. The last few days my sleeping has been shocking, so hopefully it can get back to some normality now. Thankyou x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops sorry, didn't mean to make you panic. I had no idea - was just thinking aloud really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had lower back pain and (.)(.) tenderness and my progesterone is high so that theory is wrong in my case...
    So many times I've heard people have heaps of symptoms and it be a bfp and others have nothing at all and get one as well.. Our bodies just don't like to be co operative and have one lot of symptoms for each thing we go thru so we can pin point what it is.. No wonder we all go a little loopy thru this!

Checked our account yesterday and the Medicare rebate was back in so only took 4 days which was good .. DH thinks I'm being a pessimist coz I won't let him go spend any of it yet.. I thought it was just leaving all options open for another week to see what the outcome is going to be..
    DH also told me last night that he bought a motorbike yesterday.. Well waiting on approved finance.. $6k loan which he didn't consult his wife about first and thinks its ok coz he stopped smoking the night before!!! I told him he had to SUCCESSFULLY give up smoking so a month or so not the night friggin before!! When he told me I nearly hit the roof but ended up just sitting there shocked and not saying anything coz I thought that will cause so much more stress than I was already entailing from him telling me this.. Last thing I need in the tww!! Afterwards he said 'I feel so much better now. I was stressing all day about telling u!' WTF??? If u felt that way why on earth would u do it then when u know it feels wrong for a reason!!!!! *breathing deeply whilst trying not to take the anger in and rubbing belly apologising to the little bean inside for causing them stress*
    Sorry for my little vent... Men just don't think sometimes... If it was the other way round, gee I wouldn't have heard the end of it but then again I would never do it without prior approval..

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Ooops sorry, didn't mean to make you panic. I had no idea - was just thinking aloud really.
    That's alright, you just don't think about your taking sometimes, as you think its natural and it will be ok x

Edited as it didn't sound the way I meant it.. Whoops!!
    Last edited by Zakmick; 29-08-2012 at 10:31.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG Kdsd you controlled yourself so well, I would have lost it, actually I probably would have just cried. A bit teary at the moment.

We got the Medicare rebate back yesterday too- which is great.

Has anyone got their bill from FS, and just thought I'll hang on to this and not pay until I get that BFP?? I got his invoice yesterday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I nearly burst into tears this morning when he called me a pessimist.. Thought Ffs I'm the one who's stopped doing a lot of things to make this work and been so positive about it all whilst he gets to drink, play sport and have friggin ********* hot showers!

What invoice from ur fs? Is this just for consultations? We pay ours as we go so we best not be getting another bill I don't know about

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning lovely ladies!!!

Just wondering if anyone could help me?? This is my first ivf cycle. Just been injecting 125 Gonal f for 4 days, had a us and bloods this morning and they found a 6cm cyst on my right ovary. Never had one before. Has anyone else had this and what do they do?? I have 22 follicles in total and the largest is 10.4mm. Do they normally cancel the cycle???? If so what do they do with the cyst??

Ta! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep my DH is doing all that too, his lifestyle has not changed one bit!!!

We get charged by the clinic - which is for the embryo transfer ( have got that money back from medicare) and then we get a separate charge for FS which covers him doing the procedure and all the scans/ apts prior to transfer.