Closed Thread
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    KandP being sleepy is a good sign...
    Lovey I'm just putting it all down to the progesterone, I was tired last time too! I'm also only 3dp5dt so it would be too early anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    thanks for everyones lovely posts about my cysts. I'm sorry I've been missing in action. This metformin has made me so sick. I can barely walk from the nausea since I went up from 500 to 1000... I don't think I'm ever going to make it to 1500. Has anyone taken anti nausea drugs to help? Was thinking of asking for some... I can't work like this!

Selm- I have lean pcos and I'm trying met for something different- there is evidence that it helps with ivf in lean pcos too.
    Are you on the slow release?? Taking it before bed?? I'm on 1500 I went up really gradually, like weeks on 500 and then weeks on 1000 and up again... I have lean PCOS too and metformin is the only thing that has ever even remotely given me a cycle (other than fertility meds obviously). Stick with it I am sure it will settle down!
    Also decided to stop taking it when I was doing ovulation induction... Was over it... And I overstimulated... FS said that was the reason and I have to take it religiously while doing ivf, which I have been!

Anti nausea meds can have their own side effects too, zoffran is very expensive and can make u constipated, and I find Maxalon doesn't work...

How long were u on 500 before u went up?? I had more other 'metformin moments' rather than nausea... But that also settled down after a couple of weeks.

Good luck with it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Metformin just sucks big hairy dog balls. It's up there with Clomid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Metformin just sucks big hairy dog balls. It's up there with Clomid.
    Hahaha! Love it Clem :-). I too hated metformin, never made it past the first week.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

****TMI****
    Girls, sorry this is a new thing for me, especially during 2ww. Have any of you become extremely dry in the 'below regions'. During this time, I'm usually - well lets put it this way- more damp than this.
    It's actually causing a lot of discomfort- had to use some paw paw cream tonight

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey love, I've not had this issue, are you on progesterone support (pessaries or crinone)? I've got the opposite problem! I feel totally gross and I think I should buy shares in the sanitary pad industry lol! In other TMI news, my bowels are finally moving!!!! WOOHOO!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Also, it's getting a little harder to wonder if this round has worked hehe. I'm trying really hard to put it out of my mind but it's not easy. We have friends staying with us this weekend which will be good and will help to keep my mind off things. I do feel different this time round, I can't put my finger on why... Very few symptoms aside from bloating, fatigue and some nausea, all progesterone related. No boobie issues at all. I think I have no expectations this round, maybe that's the difference?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Also, it's getting a little harder to wonder if this round has worked hehe. I'm trying really hard to put it out of my mind but it's not easy. We have friends staying with us this weekend which will be good and will help to keep my mind off things. I do feel different this time round, I can't put my finger on why... Very few symptoms aside from bloating, fatigue and some nausea, all progesterone related. No boobie issues at all. I think I have no expectations this round, maybe that's the difference?
    Keeping fingers crossed. You sound a lot like me. So much can be blamed on pesky progesterone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks mrs j xox

I did call Wazza and asked about the cramping I'm getti g. He said I'm on a sh*tload of post ET support so he cramping could be my ovaries from the pregnyl or my bowel. He said I could come in for bloods but I asked him I he felt it necessary and he said no, and I trust him. I haven't has an issue with hormone levels before. I will just keep telling myself that this whole process is a cunning combination of science, biology and a little mystery and what will be will be <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zak - oooh, maybe the pessaries? Is the pawpaw cream ok to use? Hope it sorts itself out. Drink lots of water, might help.