Closed Thread
Page 73 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

I'm falling asleep at my desk. Thank goodness for music on my phone and headphones. I just want to go home and lay down!

I'm also so bloated, I look like I'm 4 months pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks for everyones lovely posts about my cysts. I'm sorry I've been missing in action. This metformin has made me so sick. I can barely walk from the nausea since I went up from 500 to 1000... I don't think I'm ever going to make it to 1500. Has anyone taken anti nausea drugs to help? Was thinking of asking for some... I can't work like this!

Selm- I have lean pcos and I'm trying met for something different- there is evidence that it helps with ivf in lean pcos too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    thanks for everyones lovely posts about my cysts. I'm sorry I've been missing in action. This metformin has made me so sick. I can barely walk from the nausea since I went up from 500 to 1000... I don't think I'm ever going to make it to 1500. Has anyone taken anti nausea drugs to help? Was thinking of asking for some... I can't work like this!

Selm- I have lean pcos and I'm trying met for something different- there is evidence that it helps with ivf in lean pcos too.
    you poor thing, it sucks doesn't it. I try taking it about an hour before i go to bed, so the main nausea hits while you're asleep. I'm on 1500 (have been since least year) and still wake up pretty every morning with nausea (and therefore don't eat breaky, which is bad).

I have tried Maxalon and it does work. I forgot to take it today, i have thrown up like 4 times today, yuk! How long have you been on the metformin for? It seemed to get much better for me over time.

Only other thing i can suggest is when you get it from the chemist, don't get the generic brand, something to do with the casing on the pills that can cause more nausea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy cr@p! I've missed out on so much!

Congrats to wunsi and LKeith!! my hcg at 15 days post FET were over 4000 so was also madly googling about twins. But the info was so varied. Don't know what my progesterone was though.

I must say you girls are like a fountain of knowledge! I'm constantly amazed at how much knowledge some of you girls have. Thank you for being so knowledgeable and sharing. Always makes me feel better after asking a silly question!

Good luck to everyone else in the tww. And a huge to those whose bodies are not listening or co-operating. Hope your bodies start behaving soon. Tigger - a special ginormous for you my dear. I'm sorry you're having such a cr@p time.

Peonies - have fun in Fiji!!

Sorry for not many personals but can't remember over 10 pages of info!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Ladies, you may have seen this before, but I thought it was worth sharing... made me teary!

http://loldamn.com/21-pictures-that-...umanity-2.html

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Also, just read this interesting snippet...

German researchers have discovered that coughing during an injection can lessen the pain of the needle stick. According to Taras Usichenko, author of a study on the phenomenon, the trick causes a sudden, temporary rise in pressure in the chest and spinal canal, inhibiting the pain-conducting structures of the spinal cord.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Also, just read this interesting snippet...

German researchers have discovered that coughing during an injection can lessen the pain of the needle stick. According to Taras Usichenko, author of a study on the phenomenon, the trick causes a sudden, temporary rise in pressure in the chest and spinal canal, inhibiting the pain-conducting structures of the spinal cord.

Would this be the same as inhaling deeply and exhaling when an acupuncture needle is being inserted too? As my acupuncturist constantly says it to me.

Is bubhub on phone playing up for anyone else?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I have The Veronicas new song, Nikita?(think that's what it's called) ringing in my ears....GRR go away!!!... It's not helping either that my right ear has been ringing all day anyway..

The days are getting longer girls!!! Yay b.ugger off winter!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Metformin girls, make sure you take it with food. I used to be sick as a dog, especially when they eventually upped me from 1500 to 2000. Food in your tummy settles things down a bit, MOST of the time.

Thanks
    Reviews

KandP being sleepy is a good sign...