Closed Thread
Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    originally for my pcos, to regulate my cycle. I have normal (ish) cycles and usually ovulate on my own, but not all the time. it can be 5,6,7 weeks between. and the dr said it increases egg quality and helps to prevent miscarriage.

i think its cause i skipped it for 2 days. is evil stuff indeed!
    Ahhh. I hear ya! But cause Im not lean PCOS there isnt any point me taking it apparently. Funny how the body loses its tolerance to it so fast

Im off to work LOL. Ok that sounds bad, Ive been working from home but an unavoidable meeting now...so best get cracking.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Girls I'll create a FB group for us later today
    I'd like to be in too, but I have a BH account (created only a couple of days ago) rather than a personal FB account. Will completely understand if people feel a bit funny about that, and would rather only personal accounts join in though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Ahhh. I hear ya! But cause Im not lean PCOS there isnt any point me taking it apparently. Funny how the body loses its tolerance to it so fast

Im off to work LOL. Ok that sounds bad, Ive been working from home but an unavoidable meeting now...so best get cracking.

xx
    there is not much about me that's lean! My dr said it was for insulin resistence (which i have slightly).

me too... trying to drag myself in for the afternoon shift. I tell ya, these drugs are going to get my fired!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Thanks KandP that makes me feel better!! I wouldn't mind twins but if I had the choice I would rather only have one. My DH thinks otherwise
    Congrats lkieth! My dh is the same, I'd rather one, he loved the idea of twins until I said his mum would have to move in with us! (my mum is no longer with us ) I've been googling hcg numbers constantly and am finding no consistency in levels of hcg and multiples or gender.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I heard that it's crazy-high progesterone levels that can be an indicator of multiples, not necessarily the HCG. Don't know if that's true though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I read that too peez. I never asked what my prog was, fn just said it was fine and to come off crinone.
    Last edited by wunsi; 28-08-2012 at 13:36.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    I'd like to be in too, but I have a BH account (created only a couple of days ago) rather than a personal FB account. Will completely understand if people feel a bit funny about that, and would rather only personal accounts join in though!
    That's actually a really good idea. I might think about doing that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is a good idea, but I just know I would never want to stay on top of 2 Facebook accounts. Always having to log out and log in as the other one, to check it ... would drive me crazy, I think.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    It is a good idea, but I just know I would never want to stay on top of 2 Facebook accounts. Always having to log out and log in as the other one, to check it ... would drive me crazy, I think.
    Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. Lol. That would drive me crazy too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha - it does me a bit too, but it's not too much hassle.