Closed Thread
Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

I think Maggie, Elvis and my Poppy must be related! I came downstairs to a broken Tupperware container this morning as poppy knocked it off the bench to lick the leftover pasta bake scraps from the inside. She has learnt how to knock containers off surfaces to open them, it doesnt matter what's in them, she eats anything, Oscar loves green vegies and steals them. Our Poppy also loves to hide in boxes - any shape or size!

Thanks
    Reviews

LKeith - huge congratulations!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to workingmumma For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LKeith - Yayy!! Congratulations

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Lkeith! Omg that number is massive! A huge congrats to you! May you have a effortless pregnancy. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo LKeith! Congrats!! That is a great beta! Was that a FET or fresh cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pic Clem - thanks for sharing. A while ago someone suggested we form a Facebook group. Maybe we should do that ... or are we all still a bit shy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LKeith.. What an awesome number!!! Can't wait to hear how many u got in there... How many did u transfer? When is ur scan??

Ladies.. U crack me up with ur pet stories.. Was good to wake up to a bit of humour

Sariele... I got there about 8 so I'm sure u would have got back when I was still waiting.. Only remember seeing one lady with a green bag so maybe that was u..
    Not long now and u will be home with ur babies and hubby.. The bfp at the end of this will be all worth it.. For u

Im getting to that stage where I wake up about 5ish busting for the loo and thinking.. Mmmm I should poas.. I lay there contemplating then quickly race to go so I don't do it lol.. So don't want to be a poas addict and I know it's way too early anyway.. This journey sends us all

Im in for starting a fb group.. Need to make it private though so no one else can read it or see what we have written..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

L Keith, who hoo!!!!!!! Great numbers!!

Arg am soo sick this morning. Didnt take my metformin the last two days because I ran out, now have this yukky rolling nausea like I'm going to throw up. Feel like I'm hungover! Still haven't made it to work. Yuk!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    L Keith, who hoo!!!!!!! Great numbers!!

Arg am soo sick this morning. Didnt take my metformin the last two days because I ran out, now have this yukky rolling nausea like I'm going to throw up. Feel like I'm hungover! Still haven't made it to work. Yuk!
    I hope you start feeling better soon Clem :hug: xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Well done LKeith, that's amazing! I can't wait to see how many you've got in there.. If it's a singleton it must be one hell of a strong one!

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sariele... I got there about 8 so I'm sure u would have got back when I was still waiting.. Only remember seeing one lady with a green bag so maybe that was u..
    If it was someone who looked sleep deprived, and was wearing a really daggy old mint green polar fleece jumper with jeans, yup, that was me. Lol. I think I got back to the waiting room around 8:15 or soon after..

Not long now and u will be home with ur babies and hubby.. The bfp at the end of this will be all worth it.. For u
    Thank you. That's what DH and I keep saying. Right now though, I feel that if I can make it to a 3 day transfer this time it will be worth it! The good thing about having my EPU on Fri is that so long as more than 3 or so fertilise, they will have to wait for day 3, as they'll be closed on day 2 (Sunday). Which means even if I show up for my transfer on Monday to be told they've all stopped growing, at least I will not be dragged along with false hope for 2 weeks with embies that I know wouldn't have made it, IYKWIM. Just hoping so hard I can stay away from having a day 1 transfer this time.

Im getting to that stage where I wake up about 5ish busting for the loo and thinking.. Mmmm I should poas.. I lay there contemplating then quickly race to go so I don't do it lol..
    You are strong. This wouldn't stop me; I'd just go and do it the next time I needed to wee! I am a POAS tragic.

As for the fb group, I am in two minds.. I like to hide safely behind the anonymity of forums, but you ladies are so nice that I would also like to put faces and real names to people (even though that would be confusing, lol).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (28-08-2012)