Closed Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Thanks for the bath suggestion Sel and Peez, I think I will try that tonight after I've gone for a walk. And Peez, I'm thinking of showing or reading DH your post at some stage to remind him that having a family has very little to do with genes. I honestly think that he would rather do donor than not have kids, but like he said, he would just prefer to not think about it at all for the time being.

If the tables were turned and we were told we had to use donor eggs, I would not hesitate for a second. So I don't really understand how he's feeling, but I guess I have the maternal urges that are unique to women; the undeniable instinct to bear and raise children, and guys are just not predisposed to naturally feeling that way.

MrsJ - that's fantastic the degree that your betas have increased in just a few days! Yay! Hope you can relax and enjoy your early pregnancy now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry girls don't want to crash your thread, but I like to read your progress as I was with you girls in the other threads.

Had to comment in regards to Disney and DNA fragmentation, I have read DNA fragmentation occurs on the way out through the testicular tubes. Apparently doing tesa I think it is? Can also reduce DNA fragmentation as the sperm are likely to have less fragmentation... Might be an idea to research the theory

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (16-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kmvw!

I've just been googling it and now I am totally freaked out. Apparently high DNA fragmentation is considered male infertility. Just great! Two infertiles trying to have a baby, just what I need!

I don't really want to read anymore about is, so I was wondering if you ladies had advice about whether ICSI would be better for us or something? We get pretty good fert rates anyway, but the silly sperm are obviously the ones doing the fertilising!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry Disney didn't mean to frighten you, I wish you the best. I'm sure your FS has a plan of attack for you both

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we have already had our appt with our FS for the next cycle, and didn't have the results at that time.

I've emailed the Scientific Director back as he seems most helpful.

Oh geez, how am I going to tell DH

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Kmvw your not crashing the thread, this one was created as a general thread for all of us going every stage of ivf- the highs and lows. You are one of the HiGHS. So stay with us or check in every now and again x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Wow this thread has moved so fast already!!

MrsJag – wooooooo hoooooo. Congrats on getting the official confirmation. Now you need to start basking in your pregnant glory. Its so exciting and I’m so happy for you xx

Clementine – that is great that ovulation is just around the corner for you. Noosa sounds amazing. Hopefully you have a relaxing time up there. The weight gain with IVF SUCKS doesn’t it?? The KG seem to pile on so quickly. So annoying. Try not to worry too much though, the nurse told me its water weight and will go away so I’m sticking with what she says…..haha. Still no fun in the meantime though is it?

Tigger – It is sooooooooooo not fair what you have been through. I think you are amazing to pick yourself up and keep on going. You shouldn’t have to keep going through this though over and over. Life is so cruel sometimes. I really do hope that your sticky sticky sticky BFP is just around the corner x

Disney – hang in there lovely. I know it’s tough and I know how much we all want our BFP. We just have to stick at it and hopefully it’s just around the corner for all of us.

Zakmick – I just read your signature. You have been through soooooo much. I so hope your sticky bean is right around the corner.

Hi Peonies, Sel, Lackers, Sariele and anyone I have missed

AFM – well we just got back from an appointment with our new FS and it was soooooooooo good. My old FS only gave us about 5 mins of time at each appointment, didn’t explain anything and didn’t let us ask questions and didn't ring back after Saturday's devestaing no fert even using ICSI. She also neglected to tell me I had POC (even though she knew that as she passed the info onto my new FS). So the new FS is sending me for more testing to see if I have POCS not just POC (does anyone know the difference?) She is also doing genetic testing and changing us from a long down to antagonist cycle in the hope we get less eggs but better quality ones (we appear to get lots of eggs but not the best quality as I have low estrogen? – again not explained in anyway by our old FS). We will also be doing PICSI this time as well to pick the best spermies. Feeling hopefull of a better outcome and feeling really good about the switch of FS.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

lackers  (16-08-2012),SelM22  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re:

Hello darlings!!!!!

Just a quick sub... I am actually sitting outside the gym but you guys are far more interesting.

Soooooo tired and most horrible work day ever. Somedays I hate working with people lol

xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Mrs J hooray you can get as knocked up and beautiful rounded as K'iesha!!!!! xxxxoooo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Dear K'iesha

Many of your loyal followers had a rough night last night. We tried to sleep but there was tears, fears and tantrums.

Please send us some sleepy fertile vibes tonight so we can adore you even more tomorrow.

My offering to you.... A large wagon full of chocolate flavoured grass with a chardy to top it off.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (16-08-2012),SelM22  (16-08-2012)